the mystery box may not work on moon?

Saleenseven

I don't know how the mystery box propels the weapons up in the air like that but if the new moon map have no\very low amount of gravity how high will the weapons rotate up to? 20 feet? And the Teddy bear will go like off the map I'm guessing :lol: I know this is probaly u useless topic but it was something that popped into my head XD

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, interesting idea, but...

I think the box will be working ;)

Also what is he standing in? A Teleporter to area 51? (not completely serious about that)

I'm 99% sure that's Teleporter A (or B or C) from Der Riese, hence the Thompson.

But why is the thompson so silvery? The WAW Camo is Blue & grey & Black-ops is Red & grey. Thats Silver with Black edges! Im gonna make a thread on this.

Also what is he standing in? A Teleporter to area 51? (not completely serious about that)

I'm 99% sure that's Teleporter A (or B or C) from Der Riese, hence the Thompson.

But why is the thompson so silvery? The WAW Camo is Blue & grey & Black-ops is Red & grey. Thats Silver with Black edges! Im gonna make a thread on this.

Its the enhanced graphics, and the lighting. trust me, its not different its the one from waw

Its Z-A from Der Riese.

I'm guessing you haven't played W@W Zombies?

Your in for a treat if your getting the new map pack.

Regards Alpha.

I just had that little feeling of "im an idiot." xD

I own all w@w maps, it has just been a while and I must have

Been confused by the enhanced graphics.

-IPod post-

It's the Black Ops Classic Gun PAP skin