Map Pack 5

AgentA

While thinking, I thought of something (I know, strange, right?)

With Map Pack 4 coming out at the end of August, for PC and PS3 around the end of September, they could then release a fifth map map near the middle of October and release it to PS3 an PC right before MW3 comes out.

Sound like a plan?

Also, might I say, that MW3 is the last game that falls under the exclusive agreement between Activision and Microsoft, so in the next Treyarch game, everyone will get zombie maps at the same time!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its likely, Activision dropped WAW's 4th map pack because it was near to MW2's release so i imaging there gonna wan't all the attention to be on MW3. So as much as i want there to be more zombie maps i doubt there will be.

As far as the exclusivity deal goes i imagine either Microsoft or Sony will try to sign a new deal ;(

Maybe... but Zombies it will not have according to some sources... :cry:

I'm not paying for more multiplayer maps unless they are extremely creative, nice looking and fun to play in! MP2 had the worst multiplayer maps. MP3 had the best with MP1 going as second. The original maps in the game are already good enough though.

We'll just have to wait for Black Ops 2 which should continue the Cold War, because we are only in the 60's of the Cold War in Black Ops. Plus, Mason, Hudson, and Weaver ... well I don't want to spoil it.

So Call of Duty has Modern Warfare (a near-future warfare because it is past out time and has never happened) and the Cold War.

I don't think its likely, Activision dropped WAW's 4th map pack because it was near to MW2's release so i imaging there gonna wan't all the attention to be on MW3. So as much as i want there to be more zombie maps i doubt there will be.

As far as the exclusivity deal goes i imagine either Microsoft or Sony will try to sign a new deal ;(

Might be Sony this time around. I think they learned their lesson.