Who is getting "Moon" for free?

Scorpion

Aha!!! Take that speculators saying "Oh the next map is gonna be called Quarantine... blah, blah *fart*"

Lol I'm so sorry but I had a real need to do that because there were a lot of people saying Quarantine would be the next map simply because of a sign in Firing Range... :lol:

So I would like to know what do you guys think about this new map?

Will Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen return, or not?

Also, who is getting the map for free? :D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be getting it free...but my download list is glitched. I bought Hardened Edition JUST for those maps....and it glitches on me :( It isn't on the list, and the voucher says that the code has already been used.

Aww dang... that sucks!!! Check the list again though, it should be there! Did you download it when you first got it?

I should be getting it free...but my download list is glitched. I bought Hardened Edition JUST for those maps....and it glitches on me :( It isn't on the list, and the voucher says that the code has already been used.

Aww dang... that sucks!!! Check the list again though, it should be there! Did you download it when you first got it?

Yeah, I still have it with me right now. I used the code not even 10 mineutes after i walked into my living room and turned on the PS3.

I HAD the classic maps, but I used a hack to download them and it got patched, I just wasn't in time to pre order the hardened, they sold out WAY to quick. I had them for like a month, and they were pretty fun, except the lack of MG42 disturbs me. I understand why they didn't do it, though. To modernize it.

I will be paying for my version sadly, but on the plus side I will be getting 5 zombie maps which I have never played before so it'll be like a Zombie Christmas ^_^

this is all in the event that I have enough memory on my hard drive. anyone have any ideas on how big this download might be? may have to delete even more saved games until I can save up for a larger HDD and transfer cable :|

The rcxd really wasn't worth it the screen glitches alot and it goes throughout 4 AA in a hour (in the rcxd and controller) but for the metal maps and avatar it was worth it and for braying rights like o ungot it normal well I got the prestige edition so take that :D

Prestige is for fanboys anyways.

Hardened>>>>>>>>>>>>

gosh I really cant wait for this FREE map, yes it's free for me, also we kinda deserve it for throwing in the extra money in the beginning :D we get rewarded for being loyal fans and also getting 9 months more of these awesome waw maps, anyway guys who is pumped for the map pack? and how about the word "FREE"

who thinks they can fit in a 5th map pack? for october? I don't think they will because this seems like the ultimate map pack, an all zombie map pack has been anticipated for a long while and it does put the icing on the cake