The Moon, The Saga, the End (Theory of Continuation)

Fu453

We can all pretty much tell this'll be the last pack for Black Ops and soon enough the torch will be passed to MW3...And in the actual intel it states that Moon is the climax of the Zombies...saga. So one would guess this is it for zombies and that we'll never see the gang again. What I give you today my friends may, infact, bring proof that the freakbag killers we all know and love aren't hanging up thier coats for good after Moon.

Let's rewind for a second. Shi No Numa. There lies the 3 Radio Easter Egg. A man tells Peter that the Untoten broke out of Verruckt and (blah blah blah). Yes, we know this. But let me ask you THIS!

What about the coordinates? At the beginning....and at the end. These coordinates were confirmed to be Area 51. And ever since people have predicted Zombies would come to Area 51 and many still do. I never did...until Shangri-La came out. I don't know why, but I just knew Zombies were done with 1 more map...I always knew they'd do another after Shangri-La, but for once I gave into the hype of 51. And then I hear of Moon. Obviously not Area 51. So after hearing about this, I was sure the Area 51 rumors would be put to rest...but then it came to me.

Area 51? Moon? It's all coming together, isn't it? Area 51 isn't a zombies map...but something else. My best prediction is an ALIEN map.

Don't just throw this away! Think about it! I know it may sound a little far fetched but isn't that what Zombies, CoDz, is all about?

In this Treyarch Call of Duty, we end Zombies. In the next Call of Duty, we start Aliens.

Zombies was only Chapter 1, my friends, and Chapter 2 is Aliens. Who know where it'll go next? I don't know.....Is this just a hoax? I don't know....Will Vampires be Chapter 3? I DON'T KNOW DAMIT! Stop asking me these questions...Someone get me an aspirin! lol.

Sincerely,

-Zmb. Fu453

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be awesome!!!

However... I doubt MW3 would ever want to try out anything new. Seeing that they haven't even changed what the game itself looks like compared to MW2... and the most they'll do aside from campaign and multiplayer is Spec Ops which is now a copy of Zombies, except without the zombies, story and bonus weapons.

I would like to hear of an announcement in the fall of a continuation on Zombies or even something new like Aliens, but I really doubt it.

Good thought though! I'm glad that people are still hanging onto Area 51, it needs to be created by Treyarch, and they need to create it for Zombies or a new game mode.

If Moon is the last for the Zombies saga, then I'm just going to be upset . . . :cry:

Sorry to say this, but Area-51 is now out of the question, turns out they have been there and teleport from there after realising it has been overrun to moon.

How do I know this?

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/b/community_blog/archive/2011/08/03/call-of-duty-rezurrection-pack-is-rising-on-august-23.aspx

EDIT: Turns out it's a load of crap, thanks to strwrsbob telling me that it was the community blog so anyone can post whatever they like there.