PPSH and other guns

oATFg

well seeing as how those who already own the original maps would have to redownload the new map pack for the moon map.

do you thing treyarch added any new guns or secrets.

OR THE PPSH?(no most likely not)

but theyre releasing old maps 8 months later and those maps already existed for 2 years before that you would think there would be something new added to them.

if not then i will most likely pass since i have all waw maps which have better guns anyways

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one sincerely hope they inculde some more easter eggs, radios and weapons such as the PPSH-41, MG42, M1911 Browning and the M2flamethrower ha if they didnt itd suck i for one own the classic maps and the only thing different is another song on Nacht Der Untoten named Undone that can be played with WTF. In Verrukt you can play Lullaby for a Dead Man and WTF on a radio in Verrukt. In Shi No Numa the zombies look the same except less japanese they dont keep the original stumbles and facial expressions as they did in WAW because the zombies dont walk in a karate pose (WAW) and their faces dont even look close to how they did in WAW that pissed me off but atleast you can play the map. The flogger is still there and you can get the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Dogs spawn on the map. One thing i hope they fix in the upcoming map pack when i get it since i own PS3 is the original things back such as the original zombie poses in Shi No Numa such as the karate pose and japanese looking faces. And in Verrukt bring back the sprinting zombies like original Verrukt and the original zombie moans in Nacht Der Untoten. This i hope treyarch fixes and to bring back some original WAW weapons. Sincerely

zombieman335 (add me on PS3 if you wanna play classic or new zombie maps) Metalhead335 say your from CODZ

Well if Treyarch was to make the last map , they shuld atleast find a way to bring back all the old weapons. i dont wanna go back to WaW cause of all the hackers and modders, so being able to use the old weapons BUT , been revamped itself, you know made it look a lot better , as shown with the MP40 and the PPSH in campaign on the snow map, which i thought was a badass version :D but abt the flamethrower, i kinda expected them to remake another flame thrower, but i guess it wuldnt make any different looking and u dont see much modern flamethrower guns. unless u have it as an attachment

im pretty sure they will add some thing new since you were saying that the maps are already 2 years old plus they have been for BO for 8 months, they have to add some thing new to keep the community on the edge of their seats or some thing like that

i just spent 2 minutes of my life watching your picture :lol:

im pretty sure they will add some thing new since you were saying that the maps are already 2 years old plus they have been for BO for 8 months, they have to add some thing new to keep the community on the edge of their seats or some thing like that

i just spent 2 minutes of my life watching your picture :lol:

:lol::lol: lol i get that a lot :P

The PPSh and the MG42 were the most badass and effective zombie killing machines in W@W, and I want to see them in this map pack. I don't care how the game makes the gun sound, (although I was very disappointed with the sound of the ppsh in the campaign) i just want it back. THE PPSH WAS MY WONDER WEAPON. :cry:

I wish they would release a new update with an option between having the Blops or WaW weapons in the box in the classic maps. I don't know how it would work in regular lobbies, but they could implement it in private matches and let the host choose which class of weapons appear.

I wish they would release a new update with an option between having the Blops or WaW weapons in the box in the classic maps. I don't know how it would work in regular lobbies, but they could implement it in private matches and let the host choose which class of weapons appear.

Exellent idea. If they did it at least for the private lobbies I would be happy, since I almost only play with friends :lol:

What would be even more awesome is a 24 zombies killing wunderwaffe without glitch !