How to download Moon if you have the classic maps. [TUT]

LiamFTWinter

I've seen a lot of people asking about this so I thought I would post this.

You MUST do this starting August 23rd not before that date I can't express this enough after seeing so many people trying this today and complaining that it doesn't work, this will only work on release day and after which is August 23rd onwards.

Step 1: Go to your profile

Step 2: Press A and scroll right once

Step 3: Go to Manage Account, once that page is loaded go to Download History

Step 4: Find the classic maps and press A

Step 5: Click Download Again, once it has finished downloading, launch Black Ops and Moon will be in your zombies map list.

Hopefully this helps all the people asking and stops the repeat threads.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried two times already now, and Moon is still not showing up. What might I be doing wrong?

Let me quote myself

"You MUST do this starting August 23rd not before that date."

:facepalm: I really don't see why I have to wait that long when I could do it right now...

I've tried two times already now, and Moon is still not showing up. What might I be doing wrong?

Let me quote myself

"You MUST do this starting August 23rd not before that date."

:facepalm: I really don't see why I have to wait that long when I could do it right now...

Because the map isn't released yet, that's why you have to wait.

So? How does this even relate to what I posted?

What the hell are you talking about?

You said you had tried this and hadn't got moon, I told you that you haven't got it because it's not out yet. That's how it relates.

I've never been to the moon... What are you talking about???

Ok.....Anyways,I hope the people who got the hardened or prestige edition of black ops will get moon.Its stupid if they get the classics + Moon even though people payed extra for the prestige or hardened edition

The people who got prestige and hardened do get moon, this is what this tutorial is for. This is how you will get moon FOR FREE if you got the classic maps already.