New type of zombie?

owner_101

Is there a new type of zombie on Moon?

Next to the zombie/person's helmet past the other zombie/person in a spacesuit there are zombies jumping really high.

Either this is a new zombie type that can jump really high or that is how gravity will affect gameplay.

What do you think.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gravity effecting those zombies.

BUT

There is a new zombie, the "phasing zombie", not sure what it does yet.

Where did you see this?

In a interview with 1oS, he asked JZ about 'Phasing Zombies'

Here's the little bit of it..

"1oS: What’s a “phasing Zombie?”

JZ: I don’t know. Where have you seen a phasing zombie? Who have you been talking to? What’s this word “phasing” you’re using…?"

Got it from..

http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/all-zomb ... y-z-talks/

in the same interview i found this very interesting . .

As to Moon

specifically, of course there will be clues

to the past and other story elements, but

don’t be surprised to discover a few hints as to what is to come in the future.

And as we know this is the last map pack, Will this mean clues to the next black ops, or even better, a New zombies game? (Maybe?)

Perhaps it's a zombie that just goes through different phases of apperance? You could be shooting a cosmonaut zombie then BAM! It's a Nazi zombie, BAM! Imperial zombie. BAM BAM BAM! Zombie Romero. o_O

BTW, I love how people are almost more fascinated by possible maps that could appear AFTER the map that hasn't been released yet right after they here about it. :P

How does what i said make me more fascinated about future maps? I just said that i found that particular comment more interesting than the phasing zombie answer. I personally feel that when J.Z. Said "I don't know" he meant just that. If he knew, he would have said something more cryptic. "I don't know" is a very solid statement, imo.

please do not flame this as it is only my opinion.

I reckon all those zombie is actually being hit by a trap since if you look underneath the zombies jumping there is like air/tornadoe type of thing that looks like its pushing them away, you never know it may even be the new "Wave gun" in action. ;)

EDIT: i think it may just be a trap because i think the "wave gun" is an assault rifle type ray gun.