Easter Eggs......

IHSPatriots2

Hey guys. I've been coming to this website since The begining of Black Ops and have noticed a trend. As soon as a new map comes out about 99% of people tend rush to it for the new easter eggs. Well,i wanted to make a quick suggestion. How about this time around about 60%-70% of members look on Moon for easter eggs and the other 30%-40% go back on the re-released World at War maps and look for easter eggs. It was suggested that new easter eggs were added to the World at War maps,and to find them for efficiently we should split up the work so we find the easter eggs much faster. Who knows, we ight find something added. Thanks :)

Sincerely, Patriotic_Beast

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually do feel like Carbon should put up a forum wide ban on talking about easter eggs for the first day at least. At least that way, people might try to figure out things on their own.

Good plan but on Shangri-La it took a couple or few days to get the main easter egg completed by the first people to complete it... Unless you are talking about the small eggs such as music and the rocket monkeys :P. I do agree that when one person puts up an easter egg the whole forum gets flooded with the exact same thing shortly after...

I actually do feel like Carbon should put up a forum wide ban on talking about easter eggs for the first day at least. At least that way, people might try to figure out things on their own.

Good plan but on Shangri-La it took a couple or few days to get the main easter egg completed by the first people to complete it... Unless you are talking about the small eggs such as music and the rocket monkeys :P. I do agree that when one person puts up an easter egg the whole forum gets flooded with the exact same thing shortly after...

You could always just go dark if you dont want to spoil anything. Or have people put up spoiler alerts when talking about easter eggs would be easier.

I hope this map doesn't have a main easter egg, they're just so annoying and to hard to complete, there also figured out in 2-3 days, it would be better if they put in small easter eggs that would keep us searching until the next game comes out, then some people could find easter eggs by themselves instead of like one person figuring out the majority of the easter egg, would get alot more people involved in finding and stuff xD

He means radio easter eggs that talk about the zombie storyline..

I can definitely see some pretty intense easter eggs in shi no numa and verruckt, but as for der riese, I will probably play the hell out of it and find it on my own in a day. I spent a great deal of 2010 playing der riese, and they won't sneak any new map features in on me ;)