Mining on the moon? And logo on suits?

BlindBusDrivr

In one of the pictures in the background you can see the giant mining machines from Vorkuta and Radiation, the Bagger 288, so is it possible that they (whatever organization) were mining from this?

here look

upper left hand corner you can see the neck.

Here's what the real thing looks like:

What do you think? Could this be the Russian base, we know they went to the moon for 115, but could they do all of this?

Just another thing I've just noticed,

What is that little logo on the dude on the far right's shirt? the black and white lines diagonal. And the lUl logo. Anybody know what these are representative of?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typin on phone forgive me. I setiously dot want them to be rissian. That means they can"t refer back t group 935. Which means more plotholes. I personally want them to be nazis. My only proof ie tjat in your first pictire t the left it looks lile the s in the ss symbol.

I don't see it, and I've blown them up, are you sure its SS? I hope this is a group 935 place, but the fact we don't see a logo makes me start losing hope. Something though, I noticed that the new Der Reise thing is spelled wrong and doesn't look like Der Riese, so maybe something new? maybe added in a patch to those who already have maps?

I remember somewhere in that computer thingie that the moon had deposits of 115. Ahh, here we go...

ServantA00115.txt - references known locations of meteor fragments and the ability to use Element 115 for applications including weapons upgrades via PACK A PUNCH

***TOP SECRET*** ***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY*** ***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbediensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

Element 115 overview: Sources include meteors found in Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake, Der Riese, and the Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team) Applications include: Transporter technology, Power source for DG-2, General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ. Side effects include: Reanimation of dead cells, Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

So, Group 935 had an anstronomical team that found 115 on the moon? I think we know what that means... :D

I remember somewhere in that computer thingie that the moon had deposits of 115. Ahh, here we go...

ServantA00115.txt - references known locations of meteor fragments and the ability to use Element 115 for applications including weapons upgrades via PACK A PUNCH

***TOP SECRET*** ***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY*** ***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbediensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

Element 115 overview: Sources include meteors found in Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake, Der Riese, and the Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team) Applications include: Transporter technology, Power source for DG-2, General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ. Side effects include: Reanimation of dead cells, Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

So, Group 935 had an anstronomical team that found 115 on the moon? I think we know what that means... :D

My one arguement to that is that there's no seen 935 logos, and the Bagger 288 is rather new, and is seen in several areas, so is it possible they're in the future as the Sarenax said? But maybe your right we can't tell yet.

~Well, maybe some other peoples went up to claim the 115, but it makes enough sense that's what they're digging up with those massive saws. And it says why them zombags started poping up.

*I wish there could be zombies on the Space Colony ARK...

Eclipse Cannon at no extra charge. ('cept Chaos Emerald fuel)

~Well, maybe some other peoples went up to claim the 115, but it makes enough sense that's what they're digging up with those massive saws. And it says why them zombags started poping up.

Wait just came to my mind, what if it's in the future and people that don't know about past events, mine the moon for it's resources, and turn due to massive over exposure. And the crew teleports in time to the moon and is stuck fighting off a ravenous horde of zombichz.

Wait just came to my mind, what if it's in the future and people that don't know about past events, mine the moon for it's resources, and turn due to massive over exposure. And the crew teleports in time to the moon and is stuck fighting off a ravenous horde of zombichz.

Well, some of the concept art DO look kinda sci-fi.

By the looks of the logo on the left side of the zombie's uniform, I'd say he's a fan of Black Flag

haha. rollins is going to be the romero of the final map! maybe instead of dog/monkey rounds we're going to have to deal with harley from the cro-mags?

maybe the cosmic silverback was just pissed because nikolai broke edge and takeo wasn't posi enough...

regarding the argument whether the moon base is from Group 935 or Russian, can't it be BOTH? I remember in a radio message from Der Riese (the one that was cut and only found in files?) it bassicially said that group 935 was something you put before family, freinds, and COUNTRY, giving me the impression that 935 wasn't necessarily a group loyal to the Nazis, but just one recieving funds from them out of convenience/necessity.

and weren't a lot of Nazi scientists snatched up by the Soviets anyway? wasn't that mentioned in Ascension Somehow? (Gersch sounds more German than Russian to me...)