• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm..new perks..

I don't know if they're adding more perks cause thats insane :P

But if anything since it is on the Moon..

Maybe there's a new perk machine, like the PaP..

Kinda like..if you were to PACK A PUNCH A PERK.

Juggernog -> Immortalager :)

IDK it was cheesey..Hah.

We'll call it.. Juicin' Up! Upgrade your perks.. :)

Hmm..new perks..

I don't know if they're adding more perks cause thats insane :P

But if anything since it is on the Moon..

Maybe there's a new perk machine, like the PaP..

Kinda like..if you were to PACK A PUNCH A PERK.

Juggernog -> Immortalager :)

IDK it was cheesey..Hah.

We'll call it.. Juicin' Up! Upgrade your perks.. :)

LOL idk i mean it will be interesting to see how they do this its just weird thinking about this with no gameplay thinking about a pack a punch on the moon perks a mystery box idk it seems weird i cant wait for the map and the classic maps idk what im gonna play first im on my iphone so i will edit this later

If you scroll down and click the link it takes you to the announcement page for Rezurrection. Here you will clearly see:

"Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all."

It says "an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun". One perk. Not perkS.

Also, " the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all". Does that mean you can beat the game?

Heres the link to the announcement page:

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/490

If you scroll down and click the link it takes you to the announcement page for Rezurrection. Here you will clearly see:

"Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all."

It says "an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun". One perk. Not perkS.

Also, " the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all". Does that mean you can beat the game?

Nah I think it's the end of this storyline

Heres the link to the announcement page:

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/490