Is that Richtofen?

Living Dead

As for the astronaut, I bet the other guys were all like "LET'S GTFO OF HERE!" (zombis commin') and that guy's all like "wait for meeeeee!" and he grabed onto the rocket as the others were leaving but the rocket was so strong it pulled his arm off. Ow.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of the people of intrest

could be any of the following in these combinations:

Dammed astranaut:Takeo and Big boss thing:Richtofen because Takeo was helping Sam and plotting to kill Richtofen. Richtofen Became a God with the Focusing stone and whatever that Golden Rod does.

The following the other way around. because Sam gives Takeo Hellish powers.

Dammed astranaut:Richtofen and Boss:Tank because he broke free form the data servent trance and Then one or more than one of the following was him:

Patiant 2-6 or the same thing that happened to George.

Or the other way around.

Thanks for the brains guys :D Ive been looking at the pictures a bit more......

I was thinking what if the guy on the right of this picture above is Richtofen (eyes kinda look the same?) turning into a zombie and the eye on the left that is turning red is to signify he is turning zombie.

It would explain why there is a half man half zombie holding the gun in this part of the flyer below.

If you look at his hands you can see they are human but the rest of him looks zombie. I think they are trying to tell us they are starting to turn zombie which I believe is a theory that's been around for while. Or I could be reading way too much into the flyer..... :lol:

Out of all the pictures i have to say this is the most realistic picture, that being said i will clairfy,

The picture is a zombie clearly as we can see by the eyes. the hands yes look human but just cause there arent scars or bite marks doesnt mean it is a human or hybrid or whatever.

2ndly the zombie is holding a scorpion...why? why is a zombie wielding a weapon? thats gonna be something to look at when the map comes out

I wouldn't play too much in the poster, but if the images for the classic maps have any significance whatsoever, I'd almost want to say that the guy holding the Skorpion is one of the Spies from Verruckt, making his final stand before being turned.

Richtofen doesn't have those things over shoulders.

Richtofen has exactly the same military rank!

Number 6 here:

Richtofen's rank is Brigadeführer, Major General.

The zombie-like character on the image got the same rank; Brigadeführer.

BTW, does somebody else also see the high-ranked guy on the 3 classic map images located in germany?

I'll try to find out his rank... maybe its Maxis... :o

here some screens of that guy, I think its more likley to be him than Richtofen but the overall shape of the face looks like Richtofen so I dont know lol

Zombies have very clean teeth for being zombies..... :?

Anyway, thoughts that maybe Richtofen will not be a playable character (should the crew return)? Boss related easter egg perhaps?