Is that Richtofen?

Living Dead

Anyone else think the zombie at the top of the Rezurrection flyer looks kinda like Richtofen, the eyes and the nose and shape of the face look like his and it also looks like his jacket. Maybe he attempts to complete the final step of his plan on this map most probably with the death ray and fails and turns zombie or something. What do you guys think?

Heres some pictures so you can hopefully see what I mean.

Also anyone got any ideas why the astronauts arm has been blown off??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen doesn't have those things over shoulders.

Richtofen has exactly the same military rank!

Number 6 here:

Richtofen's rank is Brigadeführer, Major General.

The zombie-like character on the image got the same rank; Brigadeführer.

BTW, does somebody else also see the high-ranked guy on the 3 classic map images located in germany?

I'll try to find out his rank... maybe its Maxis... :o

Richtofen doesn't have those things over shoulders.

Richtofen has exactly the same military rank!

Number 6 here:

Richtofen's rank is Brigadeführer, Major General.

The zombie-like character on the image got the same rank; Brigadeführer.

BTW, does somebody else also see the high-ranked guy on the 3 classic map images located in germany?

I'll try to find out his rank... maybe its Maxis... :o

here some screens of that guy, I think its more likley to be him than Richtofen but the overall shape of the face looks like Richtofen so I dont know lol

I see what your talkin about, bro! The jacket is what did it for me, good job:D
[brains] Nice eye.

Also, can you give me a link to where you found the big picture of the astronaut? All the poster-type pictures I can find are relatively small.

Thanks :D and heres a link to hi res pics .... http://www.bluesnews.com/screenshots/games/callofdutyblackops/20110803/

Thank you so much, I needed those! I would give you more brains if I could.

I can also now tell that there is a zombie holding a single Skorpion on the Verruckt picture. Someone said that earlier but I thought it was an MP5K.

I'm fairly sure it's just a "Nazi zombie" since they're giving the classic maps out.

As for the astronaut if you look at the full image there's a lot going on, might be an explosion that sent everything flying, including the arm. Or it could have been gnawed off.

here some screens of that guy, I think its more likley to be him than Richtofen but the overall shape of the face looks like Richtofen so I dont know lol

I don't think this is Richtofen.

1.) Richtofen has got a Knight's Cross.

2.) This "guy" has got a higher rank. I dont think its just a "Allgemeine-SS" Soldier.

The 2 rank symbols he has got near his collar are not Richtofens rank!

I think something really epic is awaiting us in this great map pack...

Some of those pics I just saw could be of the regular Richtofen the Mad a.k.a. The Butcher. Please do remember he is a mad man and he does enjoy killing and having that kind of expression on ones face when enjoying the killing isn't uncommon of someone like him. Just saying.

Thanks for the brains guys :D Ive been looking at the pictures a bit more......

I was thinking what if the guy on the right of this picture above is Richtofen (eyes kinda look the same?) turning into a zombie and the eye on the left that is turning red is to signify he is turning zombie.

It would explain why there is a half man half zombie holding the gun in this part of the flyer below.

If you look at his hands you can see they are human but the rest of him looks zombie. I think they are trying to tell us they are starting to turn zombie which I believe is a theory that's been around for while. Or I could be reading way too much into the flyer..... :lol:

Some of those pics I just saw could be of the regular Richtofen the Mad a.k.a. The Butcher. Please do remember he is a mad man and he does enjoy killing and having that kind of expression on ones face when enjoying the killing isn't uncommon of someone like him. Just saying.

Agreed, if they ever made a Nazi zombie movie I imagine that's what Richtofen would look like, so it could be him.

Yes like op said, it's v likely they r turning into zombies by drinking those old perk colas. The new perk is probably what's helping them stay human.. Just a guess..

Also that gun above is Kilparis..a never seen before SMG in zombies..if thats in the game we may also see AK47.