Moon... BLEH.

DaPikmin

Come on man why does it have to be the MOON? I don't want it... Well, at least this Area 51 crap can end, eh?

But... HOLY FUKING SHI. THEY GOT THE CLASSIC MAPS IN IT. YES! YES! YES! I DON'T HAVE TO BUY WORLD AT WAR!!!! YES!!!!!! NOW THERE WILL BE NO MORE GAME SHARE CRAP NEEDED TOO!!! YES! YES! I FINALLY GET TO PLAY THE W@W MAPS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Okay, I'll be honest with you people. I cried a little when I first saw the announcement. I literally yelled out "YES! YES! YESSSSSS!" and then cried a little.

Hehehehehehe... yeah I had to share this. I see hatin' comin'. :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man why does it have to be the MOON? I don't want it... Well, at least this Area 51 crap can end, eh?

But... HOLY FUKING SHI. THEY GOT THE CLASSIC MAPS IN IT. YES! YES! YES! I DON'T HAVE TO BUY WORLD AT WAR!!!! YES!!!!!! NOW THERE WILL BE NO MORE GAME SHARE CRAP NEEDED TOO!!! YES! YES! I FINALLY GET TO PLAY THE W@W MAPS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Okay, I'll be honest with you people. I cried a little when I first saw the announcement. I literally yelled out "YES! YES! YESSSSSS!" and then cried a little.

Hehehehehehe... yeah I had to share this. I see hatin' comin'. :D

cried a little? thats nothing. i had the biggest nerdgasm you could possibly have :D :D

OMGOMGOMG the next map's gunna be da moon lol ~ Well, there's not much proof of it, but it would be awesome ~ It'd be sooo sick if there was a moon map ~ REZURECTION MAP PACK HAS MOON MAP!!! ~ FAAAAAAAAA what a dumbass idea a map on the moon this map that I've never played and barely heard of sucks ASS!!! ~ A map on the moon? Srsly? what is Trearch thinking? I'm not buying anymore COD games 'cause of one map. [/rant] And that's what I've been seeing.

Well. i gameshared the World at War maps from an undeserving friend :P but as long as i got them i was happy. I on the other hand am not looking forward to the moon map as much as the others. I still plan on getting it, but what i wonder is how is it going to work? The gravity,are we going to float?or not?but either way,i cant wait to see if they fill holes in the ZOmbies story line AND how they plan to hint the next COD with zombies. It was already hinted in the interview that revealed moon that theres going to be another Call of Duty game with zombies :)

I'm just not excited since I was really looking forward to that Paris map actually, and I mean.... it's the freaking moon. Really? Ever since when was there ZOMBIES on the MOON?Let me guess, next is Mars right? And I swear to god if we see Aliens... I will not play this map at all.