QED Device Theory ??

Suits

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool but I can see some problem with it. It would spoil the flow of the game, also how would they handle it, would you start at round 1 on the new map or would you carry on at the round you were on. Also what about points would you retain them or start at 0, and doors, if you started the new map on the round you were on on the old map, would any doors be open or would you have to open them ASAP.

So for these reasons I can't see it happening to be honest.

The Classic maps are coming out because they will be a major reason people will decide to buy this map pack, also people have been asking for them ever since they realised they missed out on the hardened edition (myself included).

Yep, all valid reasons as to why it wouldn't work, I agree with what you've said, but the way I saw it working is such;

So you go back to a 'old' map in the sense that it's in the past, ie - you've already been there and moved on, so in effect all doors are open and the perks are available to you, also, the wunder weapons available on that specific map.

A timelimit or countdown would then drag you back to the present 'Moon', with said, level specific perks and weapons. Maybe this is the 'Whole Arsenal' thing.

Regards Zombies, not sure, but that would perhaps be random too.

Just an idea.

I get where you are coming from and that would be a nice idea, kinda like the teleported in kino taking you to different rooms for a couple of seconds...

You would still have a long wait while it loaded the new map though, and another wait while it loaded moon again.

I do like your suggestion though...