The Moon: Before or After Ascension?

AgentA

Alright, as we all know (unless you live under a rock) that the new zombie map, Moon, is being released soon. Now, this thread is here to debate whether Moon comes before or after Ascension. I will provide evidence both ways.

AFTER:

Scenario: Using the rocket to fly away from the zombies, the Crew lands on the moon for the final battle.

Proof: As you can see, in this picture, the earth looks beaten, and the zombies look stronger than in Ascension. It also kind of makes sense for this to be the final battle, also.

BEFORE:

Scenario: Flying back from the moon to Earth, the Crew are greeting by Samantha's army.

Proof: They land in Ascension on a lunar lander, something no one has been able to explain to this day. They also look beaten and worn, and the rocket BLOWS UP during the time you play.

Discuss this and debate, CoDz.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon is wayyyy after ascension because the first manned moon landing took place in 1969 and the events of ascension and five happened at the same time and In the beginning of five the characters are discussing the Cuban missile crisis which happened in October of 1962 but the original characters must of gotten to the moon somehow because there has not been a Russian to set foot on the moon and ascension is in Russia the soviets didn't have a successful unmanned moon landing till 1966 so they could of snuck on that one and go to the moon but the craft would of been to small to fit all four of them

Correct if I am wrong but it should be

Nacht Der Untoten

Verruckt

Shi No Numa

Der Riese

Call of the Dead

Shangri-La

Kino Der Toten

MOON

Ascension

I remember reading something about why Ascension was last... something about Aether, Gersch and Richtofen... Sorry I don't really remember...

But if Ascension is last then I don't know how they'll beat Sam... ARGH THIS IS ALL CONFUSING! D:

I would say its before because, in the loading screen for Shangri-La you can see Call of The Dead, Ascension and to the right BEHIND Ascension another page in the book. I think It takes place before Ascension because of that. Im shure u will still have the golden rod and the stone it just takes place before ascension. because mabey richtofen needs to be in a certain time period to do whatever he is planning on the moon. thats what i think

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT ASCENSION IS IN OCTOBER 1962 SAME EXACT TIME AS FIVE BECAUSE THE CHARECTERS CALL THEM NO RUSSIAN HAS BEEN TO THE MOON JUST SMALL SATELITES IN 1965 AND THE FIRST MANNED MOON LANDING WAS IN 1969 SO MOON IS SOMETIME AFTER THAT DATE STOP BEING STUPID USE COMMON SENSE AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT ASCENSION IS IN OCTOBER 1962 SAME EXACT TIME AS FIVE BECAUSE THE CHARECTERS CALL THEM NO RUSSIAN HAS BEEN TO THE MOON JUST SMALL SATELITES IN 1965 AND THE FIRST MANNED MOON LANDING WAS IN 1969 SO MOON IS SOMETIME AFTER THAT DATE STOP BEING STUPID USE COMMON SENSE AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY

Calm yourself youngin'.

Caps lock...

STOP BEING STUPID USE COMMON SENSE AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY

I'm pretty sure we're not working on the same time line as reality.

Though I hope this doesn't take place before Ascension. What with the easter eggs collecting parts and all it'd be a waste to not apply them in the final map pack.

STOP BEING STUPID USE COMMON SENSE AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY

I'm pretty sure we're not working on the same time line as reality.

Though I hope this doesn't take place before Ascension. What with the easter eggs collecting parts and all it'd be a waste to not apply them in the final map pack.

ok you are working on history because in ascension the "five" charecters call you somehow and that was during october 1962. and the first manned moon landing was in 1969 so it would have to be after that date.

My question is how you get Shangri la's loading screen in this they are just loading screens they aren't really much else :/ Also I don't see any of those things in the Shangri La loading I see 3 pics but they arent that of maps but rather just there.

My question is how you get Shangri la's loading screen in this they are just loading screens they aren't really much else :/ Also I don't see any of those things in the Shangri La loading I see 3 pics but they arent that of maps but rather just there.

The loading screens do say something. On cotd in the top right corner there was a little corner of another page and it showed a leaf wich is from the shangri la loading screen. So investegating the loading screens really helps. ;)

I brought the whole moon to Ascension thing by Lunar Lander thing right when Ascension first came out. At first I thought that it was before Ascension...BUT, if you look at the actual intel, it says that Moon is the climax of the Zombies saga. I know this doesn't mean the end of the saga, but I honestly think it is after Ascension, after COTD, and Shangri-La. It's the latest chronological map...imo.

When time travel is involved the gang could be anywhere in history at any set time. They could have teleported to the future, went to the moon base, teleported back to the past and visited Ascension. I'm not saying that's what happened only stating that is in fact possible that they could have visited the moon before Ascension.

Now, on to fake history. Since the zombies story-line likes to interweave itself within actual history who's to say that this moon base was the first and only one set up on the moon by Nazi's searching for element 115 and that they were the first to land on the moon not the Americans. That is my theory. The moon base we're going to is an abandoned Nazi base that was discovered by the Americans when they landed on the moon, but was never revealed to the public as to appear that the Americans were the first to land there.