some thing about the earth. updated with some many pictures.

i am richtofen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it does resemble an eye. Possibly from the illuminati. But you guys got to think. What significance could the eye mean? Really.

well the illuminati is in every single map so maybe they are telling us that they are working under them i just dont find this a coincidence that every zombie map in bo has something referring to the illuminati

i will tell you what this has got to do with the moon. well you see there is a huge crater in the earth and so that means some thing must have happened. it is not like huge craters pop up in the middle of the night for no reason what so ever. some thing has happened to the earth which is why are heros are on the moon. they did some thing (well Richtofen did give or take) to the earth to try and kill the zombies.

but from the looks of it it seems to have backfired big time. so i think are heros went to the moon for 2 reasons. 1 to get away from the earth which seems to have been nuked or is being over run by zombies REALLY FAST. and 2 for what ever is on the moon that Richtofen needs. my point is that the earth is messed up and something big went down. Treyarch puts a lot of detail into the little stuff like i said and the earth is a REALLY big thing so you would think that they would put A LOT of detail into it.

well the earth in black ops looks a lot different from the earth in real life. sooooooooo i think that the crater and the eye and all the other little stuff mean something because Treyarch would not put these odd shapes of land/craters in it for no reason.

thanks for reading all!

i will tell you what this has got to do with the moon. well you see there is a huge crater in the earth and so that means some thing must have happened. it is not like huge craters pop up in the middle of the night for no reason what so ever. some thing has happened to the earth which is why are heros are on the moon. they did some thing (well Richtofen did give or take) to the earth to try and kill the zombies.

but from the looks of it it seems to have backfired big time. so i think are heros went to the moon for 2 reasons. 1 to get away from the earth which seems to have been nuked or is being over run by zombies REALLY FAST. and 2 for what ever is on the moon that Richtofen needs. my point is that the earth is messed up and something big went down. Treyarch puts a lot of detail into the little stuff like i said and the earth is a REALLY big thing so you would think that they would put A LOT of detail into it.

well the earth in black ops looks a lot different from the earth in real life. sooooooooo i think that the crater and the eye and all the other little stuff mean something because Treyarch would not put these odd shapes of land/craters in it for no reason.

thanks for reading all!

^Win.

• 1 month later...

look more carefully at it. there is a huge crater. it does not seem to mix with the rest of the earth. i looked at a globe and there is no hole/dry land like that in that part of the world. also the hole seems to be 3D-ish compared to the rest of the earth. if this was landmass the hole/carter would look more 2D-ish. and yes i know the earth is not flat. you kinda gotta look at it from angle.

just so i can believe u. what region of the world are we looking at?

And

FlockOfCrows13":167zj8a2]
Wow when I squinted at it a I seen a monkey or a zombie face.

I saw hell hound face

i saw the same thing

I saw a troll face and with your name above it. Haa jk but great observation agin rictofen. [brains] for ya!!!! Btw wats ur gamer tag