some thing about the earth. updated with some many pictures.

i am richtofen

your earth looks a little different from the pictures i have seen. are you sure that is from in game ? because that earth looks way to good to be in blacks ops. there seems to be some minor differences between the earths.

like the earth in the pictures we have seen for example part of it is at night time. the moon you posted does not seem to have the night time affect to it. i am not calling you a liar. i am just pointing out how the 2 earths seem different to me that is all.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your earth looks a little different from the pictures i have seen. are you sure that is from in game ? because that earth looks way to good to be in blacks ops. there seems to be some minor differences between the earths.

like the earth in the pictures we have seen for example part of it is at night time. the moon you posted does not seem to have the night time affect to it. i am not calling you a liar. i am just pointing out how the 2 earths seem different to me that is all.

I was lying but not to be malicious but to see if people could tell the difference or not. As you said there were only a few minior differences so i dont think it is a crater.

Sorry if i led you on i just wanted to make a point

evil but cool. you did kinda miss up my theory a little fenny i am not gonna lie. BUT after i looked over the picture you posted and compered it with the real picture the crater seems smaller but still there. here is yet another picture. i made the area where the crater is a little bit smaller. also i noticed what looks like a eye. this is not on the picture of the real earth that you posted so i think it may be some thing as well. here is the new picture. so thanks fenny. because of you i saw this weird eye thingy so thanks.

there is no reason to be a jerk dude. i am just pointing out what i see........ with about 5 semi-different huge pictures. dikkiedik1992 there is no reason to insult me with words i do not know and technology i do not own. i am just kidding! well if you guys dont agree me i am fine with that. no reason for me to rage at it. maybe it will show up in game and maybe it wont. who really knows!

there is no reason to be a jerk dude. i am just pointing out what i see........ with about 5 semi-different huge pictures. dikkiedik1992 there is no reason to insult me with words i do not know and technology i do not own. i am just kidding! well if you guys dont agree me i am fine with that. no reason for me to rage at it. maybe it will show up in game and maybe it wont. who really knows!

i was making a joke.. cus i really wear glasses.. :cry:

but if i was insulting you, i m sorry..

but i cant see the crater , but if you can explain better or have an larger pic maybe i can see it :)

no no i was not insulted. you misunderstood my post i meant most of it as a joke. but i am sorry if i insulted you. wear glasses to lolz. butttttttttttttttttttt i do have another picture. lets see if this helps you guys out.

this is earth. and yes i am using the same picture that fenny posted a few posts back.

this is black ops earth. well with out the writing on it give or take. compare the 2 earths together. the pink circle is the crater. the yellow lines lead to what i think is some type of eye. this eye does not look like any piece of land is on the real earth so this could also be some thing. and the is pie well space pie that i put in there for no reason at all.

that kinda hurt dude. are you saying my brains should go down because i have a theory that might be wrong or that is different ? i thought this was a place where people could share theorys and ideas about zombies. not a place where people go on people threads and insult them. i am so insulted right now that i am feeling like eating a cow that is eating a pig that is playing monopoly with a guy who is made out of TNT!

so right_direct i ask you this WHY DO YOU HATE ME ???????????????????????

P.S. in case you guys can not tell i am joking right now. but really right_direct that was mean insulting my theory like that. AND U DID IT WITH ONLY 6 WORDS. now that is just mean dude. i really do not care if you guys see the crater or not. if it is there in game than i can be all like YAY I WIN BABY. and if it is not there then oh well. maybe i am just crazy huh ? ok my rant is over now it is safe again!

LOL i see what you did there. but you never know in zombies. i mean for all we know there could be some random brick in Der Riese that has a note hidden under it. or maybe if you press the 4 buttons in the starting room on Shangri La you travel back in time for some reason. who knows man!

LOL... never thought of that :o

maybe i shall try it ;)

LOL i see what you did there. but you never know in zombies. i mean for all we know there could be some random brick in Der Riese that has a note hidden under it. or maybe if you press the 4 buttons in the starting room on Shangri La you travel back in time for some reason. who knows man!

Look man, I honestly don't see it, but who am I to reject a theory? This is Zombies, for all i know you could be the smartest out of all of us.

I don't know why I'm doing this, but I encourage you to further analyze this Earth. So I'm sending you a link to a HUUUUUGE picture of this screen, but it's a way bigger resolution, but a way better definition. I'm not posting the image because it is THAT big. So for the love of God, don't post the whole thing. Just crop the Earth, then post if you'd like.

http://www.bluesnews.com/screenshots/ga ... Moon_2.jpg

now im no astonomer or astronaut, and i know its only a picture but isnt it weird that the shadow is on the bottom of the earth. I mean look at the ggogle earth pic, though it is light the shadow is moving right to left, not south to north. Maybe things are a lot more messed up than we thought.

Maybe its just that you are standing on the side of the moon...idk what do u think

thanks Fu453! you did not need to give me that huge picture. and i can tell you right now i am NOT the smartest person on the site. but never the less here is my what i manged to pull out of butt to support my theory a little bit more. WARRING 4 BIG PICTURES ARE UP AHEAD.

ok first up the black ops earth.

next is the real earth.

now the black ops earth but with a pink circle around just the crater.

and now the black ops earth but with lines pointing to every thing i saw.

ok now if you made it past all the huge pictures then good job! now there is a pink circle around the crater as you can see. the yellow lines lead to what i think looks like some type of eye. the green text is pointing to the bottom of the earth. this part of the earth is probably at night time but it could also mean some thing. ok so now compare the black ops earth to the real earth. as you can probably see there some differences between the 2.

ok well for starters there is no crater on the real earth that big lol. ok number 2 there does not appear to be any type of land that is shaped like that eye. even if it is not a eye i am almost 100% sure that there is no piece of land on the real earth that looks like that. the whole reason i made this thread in the first place is because Treyarch puts a lot of detail on the little stuff in zombies and mutiplayer. so you would think that the earth in the game would look like a almost perfect match to the earth in real life. and yet it does not look like the earth in real life now does it ? so i am thinking that this crater and the weird land shapes are there for a reason. maybe are heros fired some type of nuke to try and wipe out all the zombies and that is why they had to flee to the moon. who knows!

ok guys that is all i got for now. i will post any thing else i find to be interesting or odd about the earth. so let me know what you guys think. thanks for reading all.