Moon map to have Split Groups? My Theory

KrazyCookies

Now I know i've made a topic bout' this a while back and it got pretty good feedback... So I ask again, Would you like Split groups to return from Vurruckt to this map? Here's my ideas.

Now I don't know how many of you liked the idea of being split up into 2 groups was an cool idea or not, but it made Zombies more Suspenseful and more challenging, because of having only another person to fight off the zombies until you reunite with the other group. And if this is added to the Moon map then it could make Zombies a little more challenging than recent maps (Not that they weren't already.) They could also make little side objectives for each group to do to be able to meet up with each other instead of having only 1 group go for an objective much like Vuruckt.

Now I believe this IS coming back for the Moon map. How you ask? Well let me show you...

In the image below you can see the bridge, it's not connected to the other "Base" So what if you were split much like Vurruckt but this time you have to do certain things (Turn on Power for each Base, Press switch on each side to connect the bridge(s?))

And then there was the somewhere (Srry can't find it, Will edit once I do) where they said this is going to be the most challenging Zombies Map yet, so Splitting Groups would make it even more challenging!

This is all speculation, So none of this is true. So I would like your guy's opinion on if this should be in the map or not?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I might have actually been right! (With the whole Split Group part) :D With the rumor of 2 on the Moon and 2 at Area 51 ( :evil: )

We'll just have to wait and see...

*EDIT I might still be right with my theory as well, because I'm sure there are multiple teleporters around the map, So what If it tepleports you to different bases...

Wow... I might have actually been right! (With the whole Split Group part) :D With the rumor of 2 on the Moon and 2 at Area 51 ( :evil: )

We'll just have to wait and see...

*EDIT I might still be right with my theory as well, because I'm sure there are multiple teleporters around the map, So what If it tepleports you to different bases...

nuuuuuuuu lol :cry: IF this were to happen i wouldnt want to be difficult or confusing to get with the rest of the group... I play mostly with randoms and in shangri la iv only turned the pap on 3 times So how am i going get from earth to the moon with randoms lol (not saying thats confusing but its hard to get randoms to co-op) ): .. I like the idea but its just the randoms :S