Wonder Weapon Sets! (Success!)

Dreamland_Grue

So, a while back I posted about wonder weapon sets; it turns out that I did in fact predict the pattern! The following is my original statement, with the updated information in gold.

I have noticed a pattern that I have wanted to post a for a while, and I decided to do it now, for no particular reason. I do not know if anyone has already posted this, but I didn't see any so please don't flame me if someone already has.

The new shrink ray weapon is our tenth... does this mean two more wonder weapons? Yes it does!

Every time we get new Wonder Weapons, there are usually more that come soon after forming a trio, like so:

A "primary" weapon - These are much sought after and can destroy A LOT of zombies with a single pull of the trigger.

A "secondary" weapon - Less powerful than a "primary", but better than most normal weapons. Usually a pistol.

A special grenade - Special grenades that are, well, really useful/powerful grenades.

Original Trio:

Wunderwaffe DG-2

Ray Gun

Monkey Bomb

Second Trio:

Thundergun

Winter's Howl

Gersch Device

Third Trio:

Scavenger

V-R11

Matryoshka Doll

Fourth Trio!

31-79 JGB215

Wave Gun

Quantum Entanglement Device

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading your original post... Well done, I didn't think of the Wave gun to be a secondary before but this kinda makes sense Good job man [brains] I hope that the shrink ray doesn't make a return though :(

Why? The shrink ray has been one of the top 3 best guns in Zombies so far.

In my opinion the shrink ray has been worse then law....... :facepalm: [brains]

I remember reading your original post... Well done, I didn't think of the Wave gun to be a secondary before but this kinda makes sense Good job man [brains] I hope that the shrink ray doesn't make a return though :(

Really? I find it better than the Thundergun. No matter what round you are on it is instant kills as long as you put in the effort to walk into the shrunken zombies.

I don't know I just don't like it, it is good for if you get stuck in a corner or if you have to go through all of the zombies but I don't like getting it

I honestly like it more than the VR11. that angers me sooo much

VR11 was awful and I never pick that up...

and for some reason it affected when my team got max ammos, like we wouldnt get one unless I was downed. it happened like 4 times. large coincidence

Really? I find it better than the Thundergun. No matter what round you are on it is instant kills as long as you put in the effort to walk into the shrunken zombies.

The shrink ray is so much more fun than the thundergun. The thundergun is like this: shoot, dead.

The shrink ray is like this: shoot, makes mini zombies that make weird sounds. Run trough them and kick them. That is so much more fun than shoot dead. :D