Moon: Final Zombie Map?

HalfSwiss

In an interview Carbon posted, someone asked Jimmy if this would be the last zombie map, and he ran away, gasping for air. The Call of Duty website also said, before listing what else is in the map pack, "In addition to the final chapter, Rezurrection includes:"

Rezurrection is either the last Black Ops map pack or the last zombie map for any game, or both!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Information released has said that the new zombie map will include hidden easter eggs showing clues to the past storyline as well as future zombie maps. Black Ops is supposed to have the most map packs out of any Call of Duty, which it already would be with 4. There really isn't enough time for them to develop another fifth map pack between the release date of the fourth and the release date of Modern Warfare 3. I'm guessing that either MW3 or a future Call of Duty will contain more zombie maps. With the moon zombie map, we might be coming into a more modern stage, and lots of people have said that we might have a new crew for this, so basically my thoughts are that MW3 may contain some of these "future zombie maps"

The "Moon map" should not be the last Nazi Zombie map

Information released has said that the new zombie map will include hidden easter eggs showing clues to the past storyline as well as future zombie maps. Black Ops is supposed to have the most map packs out of any Call of Duty, which it already would be with 4. There really isn't enough time for them to develop another fifth map pack between the release date of the fourth and the release date of Modern Warfare 3. I'm guessing that either MW3 or a future Call of Duty will contain more zombie maps. With the moon zombie map, we might be coming into a more modern stage, and lots of people have said that we might have a new crew for this, so basically my thoughts are that MW3 may contain some of these "future zombie maps"

MW3 is confirmed to have no zombies. Maybe, the next Treyarch game, though.

I think it all depends on how well the sales of this map pack do if 3arc will release another zombies map pack, even after the release of MW3. I see no reason why they wouldn't do it if it sells good.

Activision won't let them. Activision believes that releasing a map pack for an "old" Call of Duty game would be pointless.

this is not the end of zombies or are heros. Treyarch wants to leave us with a cliffhanger. the team can not die. no it is really impossible they are just to awesome to die. maybe Richtofen will die or become a "bad guy" but the rest of the gang can not die. zombies will be back in black ops 2 or what ever it is called. so do not think of this as the beginning of the end think of it as the end of the beginning.

hate to spoil ur comment but only the Treyarch games will include Zombies as that is there trademark, only Activision works both with Treyarch and Infinity Ward (MW series). MW however is trying to introduce their own version of 'zombies' where it's a crossbreed between zombies and their Spec-Ops game mode in MW2.

I definitely agree though that it should not be the last map and could actually be leading into a more modern call of duty zombies (after black ops) Due to it refers to a style of 'Moon Base', a concept that NASA and NATO are putting efforts or at least were to start construction in 2012 :P

Would they really end it.

They will have a trailer. a good trailer like Der Reise.

It won't end, not yet.

I have a vague feeling, something bad is going to happen to our hero's, Moon seems like a final spot no way to escape, Unless we have some sort of teleporter there or something.

I am just curios on what the 'Boss' Zombie is going to be.

The easter egg is going to be amazing.

Nonono wait!! LAST zombie map??!! What about Retaliation? Cargo, harbor, metro, mansion and quarantine??! I don't want to wait for another game!! Ah yeah most important thing: the retaliation's maps' names were already in the game, think about it

Tell me what you think

Nonono wait!! LAST zombie map??!! What about Retaliation? Cargo, harbor, metro, mansion and quarantine??! I don't want to wait for another game!! Ah yeah most important thing: the retaliation's maps' names were already in the game, think about it

Tell me what you think

I think it's safe to say that the Retaliation pack was a hoax, makes sense since you can barely see the blurry picture.

I don't get why they want to end it. I can understand letting it rest for a while, and give MW3 some breathing room. But to completely end the zombies story? It's insanity.

Quit on a high note, leave em laughing, I get that. But this is like killing your kid when you know he'll be rich and famous someday.

The zombie craze will not die out, ending it completely is foolish.

I still want a full CoD standalone zombie game.

All I have to hope is MAYBE they're not really killing it off and we'll see it come back in the next treyarch CoD.

Would they really end it.

They will have a trailer. a good trailer like Der Reise.

It won't end, not yet.

I have a vague feeling, something bad is going to happen to our hero's, Moon seems like a final spot no way to escape, Unless we have some sort of teleporter there or something.

I am just curios on what the 'Boss' Zombie is going to be.

The easter egg is going to be amazing.

I wish I could have your positive attitude.

This will be the end for the team AS WE KNOW IT.

Richtofen will die by the wrath of the honorable takeo. He may be a boss and be replaced by yuri before you start playing or during the easter egg. the physical apperance of the player would change and so would the quotes.

Sam will be set free in the easter egg.

Nikoli and Dempsy Will proceed to eliminate the zombies from the planet.

Takeo May may carry out the mission with the other 2. OR be renowned as a god by sams power.

IMO, this is how they're gunna get to the moon and back-

tuunng,tuung,tungtngtngtngtgtgttshPONK-WAAAAARRRREGGGGEEOOORRWWWWRRRIIII-PAAAaaaaahhhsshhh... BLAA-Dolt. "Teleportation Successful" "Balls, check. Vodka, check. Ok, I'm good"

(sorry, just felt like doing that)

Whoa. I went on COD:BO's website and saw that Sitting Bull turned into a zombie. :lol:

I had a feeling they were going to do a Zombies map set on the Moon. Makes me think of that "Ascension" fan-trailer I made back earlier this year.....if any of you looked closely in the video, when the lady said "Ascension", you could just briefly make out an image of Jesus Christ ascending. That was originally meant to be my take on the act of ascending, but with a name like "Rezurrection", it makes me think of that image. 8-) Of course, I'm not saying that my stuff ties in directly with this upcoming DLC. :cry:

I'm hoping they will release a 4-in-1 map pack when they release this new one. They did such with COD:WAW, so hey.