Four things I noticed about MOON

ImAnEagle

Okay first

I noticed some zombies(?) have astronaut helmets on. I put the question mark because in pictures I noticed that all of the zombies have no suit. This means our heroes our in the astronaut suit. I also noticed that one helmet is shattered. In space, you need a helmet to stay alive. I think this broken helmet symbolizes death for our gang.

Second

THE ZOMBIES ARE FLOATING WHICH MEANS WE CAN EITHER FLOAT OR JUMP HIGH

Third

A part of Earth seems to be blowing up, or something. It looks like its around the Washington, D.C. Area, too :shock:

FOURTH

In the description on the Call of Duty website, it says the map will feature a new perk which will triple the zombie experience. I dunno, but I think its referring to a perk that will triple points.

/END POST

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there will be artificial gravity that will get turned off on special rounds and the astronaut zombies come out.

I don't think the heroes will die, the intel talks about "turning back the tide on the undead army" this to me means killing all the zombies... I think the broken astronaut helmet is a zombie as they also have blood on their gloves.

Okay first

I noticed some zombies(?) have astronaut helmets on. I put the question mark because in pictures I noticed that all of the zombies have no suit. This means our heroes our in the astronaut suit. I also noticed that one helmet is shattered. In space, you need a helmet to stay alive. I think this broken helmet symbolizes death for our gang.

Second

THE ZOMBIES ARE FLOATING WHICH MEANS WE CAN EITHER FLOAT OR JUMP HIGH

Third

A part of Earth seems to be blowing up, or something. It looks like its around the Washington, D.C. Area, too :shock:

FOURTH

In the description on the Call of Duty website, it says the map will feature a new perk which will triple the zombie experience. I dunno, but I think its referring to a perk that will triple points.

/END POST

The part about Washington D.C. kind of reminds me of a mission on Mw2 where the place is basically getting blown up and stuff...

Sorry if somebody already mentioned it, I didn't read the posts (I'm on Zombies right now :) so, trying not to die here)

Anyone else thinks the boss could be Cosmic Silverback? :S