What shall the Eight Perk be??

Ventus

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all."

The full quote from the article. Ionno. It does make me wonder. I feel like it'd be cool if you could get a third gun because it's been a "Community wants this!" thing for a really long time, but I feel like there's a chance for that to be too overpowered at some point; Ray Gun, Scavenger, and VR-11; just as an example of three Guns that you Can get at once. Even though the VR-11 sucks, IMO.

At the same time, I feel like it could be, in a sense, a type of Bandollier or however you spell it; the one that gives you extra ammo in WaW for the simple fact that that it talks about how you'll have it for "thrice the zombie slaying fun". You wouldn't really have to worry about not having enough ammo. Ionno.

Or it could just be a combination of things.

Probably something to do with the Moon type map, possibly a low gravity perk where you could jump higher, or something to do with a space suit.. Who knows :o

Oh that would be sweet. but i dont think it would because of the trice as fun thingo. most likely something that we have already got 2 of

i do not think it will let you have 3 guns. because what happens if you get downed ? do you lose the gun ? i mean if i all ready have 2 guns than if i buy the perk then hit the box and get the wave gun what happens ? you would lose the gun. so i do not think it will let you have 3 weapons.

maybe it is a perk that upgrades your other perks by 3. but i guess that would make jugs a bit to powerful. but the perk could cost like 15000 points or something like that.