Classic Maps will have Changed?

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

In interviews Treyarch gave hints that the classic maps might have more secrets and videos showing the poster like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWhEm0X2IwA looks completely different. Just a thought that the classic maps might be a lot different. I'm sure it will as i'm sure not all the attention was turned on the Moon map. Just an idea.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's definitely possible that the maps will be different. I kind of feel like they put the Classic Maps with the Hardened and Prestige Editions to hold people onto the new maps, if that makes sense. I think that once we get that update and download the maps (again, for the ones with the higher editions) then there will definitely be change, maybe even new easter eggs that add to the backstory.

There will definitely be new easter eggs and secrets in the old maps to add to the storyline. An interview with a guy that does zombies says that people should "Re-explore and search the world at war maps to search for further clues as to the truth behind the origins of the zombies" he also says to not be surprised to find secrets as to the future zombie maps, which pretty much tells us that there are going to be more zombie maps in the future :D

I doubt they have made any more updates to it then they have made for the hardened/prestige editions of BO

otherwise I don't think treyarch would give us who own them the map pack free lol, other reasoning is here

"- Four re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all"

and then after that, this comes from the same article

"For our fans who purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection pack will be included at no cost, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme,"

This most likely mean it is just the maps BO updated, the newer graphics and guns and such, basically what people who have hardened/prestige got, I don't think it's anything newer then that

I wish it was