QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT DEVICE

Jibsteezy420

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i believe so. makes me think that you would need 2 of these devices. It is used to send communications faster that the speed of light through interstellar space and in "theory" possibly through time. So, the BIG question is where and to who are they wanting to send messages to? And if there are 2 devices where is the second?

Using quantum entanglement

Quantum-mechanical phenomena such as quantum teleportation, the EPR paradox, or quantum entanglement might appear to create a mechanism that allows for faster-than-light (FTL) communication or time travel, and in fact some interpretations of quantum mechanics such as the Bohm interpretation presume that some information is being exchanged between particles instantaneously in order to maintain correlations between particles.[62] This effect was referred to as "spooky action at a distance" by Einstein.

(from wikipedia)

I think this device will allow us to set two down, and use them to teleport between each other. So like custom teleporters you can put down.

Also, on your aticle it mentions that these devices are made out of a few other items. possibly what richtofen has been collecting..

i don't know why no one else has posted here. but yeah it's definitely a teleporter of SOME kind. as they're saying on the other topic (pointlessly about the exact same thing?!) it could be a good, or a bad thing. Personally i think it will be good, and will either be the custom teleporter for you, or another gersch type device. One that is maybe more effective.

Do you think this device will replace monkeys??? or will it be in addition to them.. I HOPE they are in addition, but blatantly replace them.