*Official* moon theory thread

Phillips455

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me post a couple of small theories of mine, when it comes to the characters at least.

1. If the original crew is sent there than that means that Richthofen is searching for another item, possibly a large amount of element 115, I think this because in der reise you can clearly see entire chucks of a meteorite on the moon.

2. There is a chance that a new set of characters are sent to the moon, i'm thinking if its not Tank and the others there is only 3 other teams that could pop up on there.

Team 1 would consist of members of the Illuminati, Richthofen is or was working for them. So it would make sense that they are also looking for these items of power.

Team 2 could be astronauts that where sent to research the deposit of element 115 on the moon and are there fighting to survive.

Team 3 could be some rag-tag group of people reminiscent of the cast in Cotd, whether they help Richthofen or not we'll see.

JOHN MADDEN!

aeiou! aeiou! aeiou!

FOOTBALL

Sorry 'bout that. *cough* Back on topic:

First o' all I'd like to say....

CLASSIC MAPS

Secondly, I believe the same as you, to complete ze experiment and bring back the DG-2! And control the world, and use the world's natural satellite to do so! It's only obvious, it orbits the Earth in a whole 24 Hours, meaning IN 24 HOURS! ZE MOON SHALL BE MINE! HAHAHAHA! Evil Villain Cliches... so AWESOME

THEORY

This is supposedly where it all ends, meaning that all the items Richtofen (the Golden Rod from Call of the Dead, the Focusing Stone from Shangri-la) will finally be used for one last Easter egg, but your guess is as good as mine what our prize will be for completing it.

I also remember from reading Carbons interview with Jimmy and i recall that Jimmy hinted on diffrent weapons depending on what area of the map you were on. So could this mean you can find only certain wonder weapons in specific area of the map?

I cant wait for this map.

Just a thought

It looks like there are two areas, one inside a base, and an area outside the base. Do you think that the new perk available for purchase might help in exploring the outside area? Or perhaps there is another item we can buy of the wall (spacesuit or something) that allows us to go outside the base? Time will tell. I've always had this itch that the new perk has to do something with the Scout Pro and Sleight of Hand Pro perks (switch weapons faster, faster ADS), but then again, idk. Today is the one day that I regret having a playstation 3.

Remember friends, we will have new perks, new SPACE AGE ARSENAL of weapons and the good ol' hero's are returning to unravel the Conspiracies that had begun in 1943.

TREYARCH has outdone themselves, we are going to have Fluctuating gravity, undead Astronauts, I can't wait to see what they are doing for the easter egg.

THE BOSS ZOMBIE is what I am Intrigued about, who/what will it be?

This could be the end, this could be the start of something more powerful then what are hero's can handle, but what I do know is that Treyarch has done what the Community always wanted.

Make a map pack strictly for Zombies.

Kudos to you Treyarch.