Map Pack 4: Rezurrection CONFIRMED! WITH PICTURES

Noob

Before I move on with the news, if a Map Pack 4 thread has been released, mods please move it there. This was just announced.

Several minutes ago, Activision confirmed that Map Pack 4 will be called Rezurrection. By now many people may have posted this, but bear with me. It's making a release AUGUST 23rd. I'll be editing this post with other news later.

The Moon, huh? Wonder how that's gonna go...

UPDATE 1: Here are the maps:

Moon Map (WHAT!!)

Nacht der Untoten

Verruckt

Shi No Numa

and

Der Riese

Also, a zombies soundtrack never released! If anybody bought the Prestige or Hardened edition of Black Ops then you get the Map Pack free.

UPDATE 2:

Thanks to W01F_816!

UPDATE 3:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's only maps for zombies? I heavily doubt that. But hopefully this is true 'cause I only play Zombies and not multiplayer. ;)

Probably they haven't announced the multiplayer maps yet. Pretty sure this is it a lot of sources say Activision confirmed it.

Whew was worried I was going to have to pay for the original maps again. But I'm shocked that they are giving the whole pack free to hardened and prestige. Hopefully they went all out on the moon map considering the other maps have been done for a long time. Finally THANK YOU TREYARCH.

You might want to take a close look the uniform the Zombie is wearing, it looks to have the same silver shoulderboards as richtofens uniform...

I was about to say the same thing! Is richtofen going to be a zombie in this map? Where did u get the pictures? Does any1 have a link to where activison has confirmed this?

if you look close enough it even appears to have the leather Y straps too, maybe hes the new boss?

Richtofen the supreme overlord of the zombies lol

I doubt he is a zombie let alone the boss, remember Richthofen has the golden rod and the focusing stone, with both of these there is a chance that he is immune to zombifactaion. I can't confirm this though, we don't have alot of information on the map yet :lol: .

I wouldn't throw away the old maps just yet, the newer versions don't have the old easter eggs ;)

Also, the map itself probably isn't actually just called "Moon". A lot of people are saying that the new zombie map is called "Moon" which is just getting annoying. The picture shows the other maps as "Night" "Asylum" "Swamp" and "Factory" but those aren't the names of the zombie maps.

I wouldn't throw away the old maps just yet, the newer versions don't have the old easter eggs ;)

Also, the map itself probably isn't actually just called "Moon". A lot of people are saying that the new zombie map is called "Moon" which is just getting annoying. The picture shows the other maps as "Night" "Asylum" "Swamp" and "Factory" but those aren't the names of the zombie maps.

It says the maps name above the other words

It doesn't mean that this is the last zombies map ever.

P.s. Can I have your disk? Please. No but seriously keep it.

It may not be the end of zombies, but it's supposed to end the timeline. I'm just looking forward to an epic map to cap the whole series! :D

It doesn't mean that this is the last zombies map ever.

P.s. Can I have your disk? Please. No but seriously keep it.

It may not be the end of zombies, but it's supposed to end the timeline. I'm just looking forward to an epic map to cap the whole series! :D

Agreed! There is always a chance that Danny Trejo might come back =P.

That finish must be worth it whether its an Easter egg or something that ALL will see.

In the words of a fanboy....

ZOMGJjdsakglahgk!!!!!

I am excited, I no longer need to buy world at war!!! I get to buy this and scrap of the cost of the WaW Dlc.

Can I get a WOOT WOOT?

Waw still has better guns

You cant beat those guns though... I'll take that as a WOOT WOOT, though.