Map Pack 4 "Resurrection" Confirmed + pictures and intel

X HOLLYWOOD18

this purely takes the piss so everyone who bought the hardened and prestige version of the game is getting ripped off. i didnt pay extra money for a f@#ing medal i thought the only way to get the classic maps was to to pay atleast 20 quid extra then they release it with another map for a tenner so i could of saved a tenner buy getting the normal version. i know its only a tenner difference but thats not the point call of dutys most loyal fans buy the more expensive version of the game then actvision wipes there ass with that loyalty this is the thanks we get. cheers actvision for being money grabbing whores i know people are not going to agree with me(probably the people who bought the standard blops which this is exciting news for) but i dont care i got ripped off and it takes the p.

see theres a lesson here for every body unless you want some pointless tat always buy the standard version of any actvision game

that is all

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bought the hardened or prestige editions, you get the map pack free, so you should probably be thanking them.

normal blops 40 quid add 4 map packs a tenner each equals 80

hardened blops 60 quid add 3 map packs a tenner each plus "a free one" equals 90

what should i be thanking them for?

let me add this aswell most people paid between 30 and 35 for normal version some even got it for 27

hardened was 60 everywhere in uk

Holy Richtofen! :o. That's amazing!

Hardened and Prestige guys get it for free, the rest of us pay $15, and we can ALL play the classics together. :D

It's safe to say zombies isn't done. This is only gonna bring new zombies fans in for Treyarch's next CoD.

Hardened and Prestige guys get it for free, the rest of us pay $15, and we can ALL play the classics together. :D

It's safe to say zombies isn't done. This is only gonna bring new zombies fans in for Treyarch's next CoD.

its not really free for hardened and prestige owners they bought it in advance at blops release without knowing it so they paid twice for the classic maps and just get the moon map for free sucks if they bought all the w@w map packs to but thats how activision roll these days 15 dollars is a bargin really

its not really free for hardened and prestige owners they bought it in advance at blops release without knowing it so they paid twice for the classic maps and just get the moon map for free sucks if they bought all the w@w map packs to but thats how activision roll these days 15 dollars is a bargin really

Meh, I see what you're saying, but you have had it exclusively for 9 months already. For those of us that couldn't buy Hardened, it's been a long 9 months waiting for something like this.

I see where you're coming from though.

Meh, I see what you're saying, but you have had it exclusively for 9 months already. For those of us that couldn't buy Hardened, it's been a long 9 months waiting for something like this.

I see where you're coming from though.

its nice that someone sees whats going on. to be honest on ps3 its hard to get a game on classic maps because nobody has the maps so im gutted really wish i bought the standard version would of saved money. its just the way it was advertised made it seem the only way to get classic maps was to get hardened or prestige versions then they do this and make it seem ok by giving 1 map for free when really your paying a tenner for it this kind of trickery should be illegal

nobody is really interested in the music which you can probably get of the internet for free anyway same as people who bought prestige they wasn't interested in the the medal just wanted the maps

i have learned from this tho always getting the standard version in future then il just as chuffed as everyone else

Hi, im not sure if this is posted i did a quick check and saw nothing.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/118/1185975p1.html

Edited with info:

As part of its earnings release today, the publisher said this new content pack is coming on August 23 first to Xbox 360 and then later to PlayStation 3 and PC.

The Rezurrection content pack includes:

- The all new Moon level

- Four re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all

- An enhanced Zombies Soundtrack including three tracks never before available for purchase

- A new Zombies Moon theme

"For our fans who purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection pack will be included at no cost, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme," Activision said.

If you did not purchase Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points.

I literally shit FUCKING BRICKS

Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943.

This is from the official Call of Duty site. New perks & weapons! :o

EDIT:

Five new screenshots from the black ops facebook account!

NEW GUN

That new device from the Q and A?