Map Pack 4 "Resurrection" Confirmed + pictures and intel

X HOLLYWOOD18

Hi, im not sure if this is posted i did a quick check and saw nothing.

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/118/1185975p1.html

Edited with info:

As part of its earnings release today, the publisher said this new content pack is coming on August 23 first to Xbox 360 and then later to PlayStation 3 and PC.

The Rezurrection content pack includes:

- The all new Moon level

- Four re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all

- An enhanced Zombies Soundtrack including three tracks never before available for purchase

- A new Zombies Moon theme

"For our fans who purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection pack will be included at no cost, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme," Activision said.

If you did not purchase Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points.

Wave gun and (possible) QE device concept art:

Updated again with intel:

Black Ops: Latest IntelRezurrection: Content Pack 4 AnnouncedNews: August 3rd, 201128 Comments

Lift off into the ultimate Zombies epic with Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection, and be the first to launch into space for a new dimension of undead action!

This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with "Moon," the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base's fluctuating gravity.

Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Activision have confirmed Black Ops Map Pack 4 "Resurrection"

Here's the press release http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=596540

On July 28, 2011, Activision Publishing released the Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation™ content pack for Sony's PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and the PC. During the quarter, Activision Publishing also expects to release the Call of Duty: Black Ops Resurrection™ content pack for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Sony's PlayStation3 computer entertainment system and the PC, as well as X-Men™ Destiny, Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 and a Kinect-ready title for the Xbox 360, Cabela's Hunting Party. Additionally, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was launched in China on July 12, 2011

My guesses are it's full zombies map pack, what're your thoughts?

OneofSowrds Q&A with Jimmy Zelinski, creative lead for Zombies

1.1oS: Will we learn any new tidbits of backstory from Moon? We already know Der Riese is where they come from, but is there more to tell?JIMMY ZELINSKI: If your question is to ask me if our zombies are from Der Riese, this would be a good opportunity to re-explore the WAW maps to search for further clues as to the truth behind the origins of the zombies. As to Moon specifically, of course there will be clues to the past and other story elements, but don’t be surprised to discover a few hints as to what may be coming in the future.

2. 1oS: What’s a “phasing Zombie?”JZ: I don’t know. Where have you seen a phasing zombie? Who have you been talking to? What’s this word “phasing” you’re using…?

3. 1oS: How does the Quantum Entanglement Device work?JZ: The answer to what the QED can do can be found in the research of Einstein, Kaluza, Plancke and Klein. That would suggest the possibilities are limitless. Get in the game, throw it out there, and see what it will do FOR YOU.

4. 1oS: Are there other new weapons this time around? Any new gameplay mechanics?JZ: This game mode is all about discovery. Whether our characters discover new weapons in the various places they visit is dependent on where they go. Same can be said for gameplay mechanics — the location dictates how you play. Ever been to the moon?

5. 1oS: Why is Rezurrection misspelled? Is there significance to that?JZ: You never know where hints and Easter eggs may appear in Zombies. What looks like a typo may be a typo…but it might also be the hidden truth behind everything.

6. 1oS: What’s your weapon of choice for the inevitable zombie apocalypse?JZ: A high capacity, accurate, high caliber, and high rate of fire weapon. That’s what I would choose.

7. 1oS: Space – the final frontier. Is this the end to the Zombies storyline?JZ: [No answer to this one, but a friend over at Treyarch said they saw him storm off to get a breath of fresh air.]

This can't be real can it? No Multiplayer maps? WTF! And The Moon? Seriously? This is so goddamned stupid :x

..............dont buy it, this is for the TRUE treyarch fans, this is there farewell to blackops

I don't need to buy it. I got the Hardened Edition. I'm just so annoyed there isn't gunna be Multiplayer Maps. I love Multiplayer. :cry:

or is it?

Lol @ all the haters on that site. I made an account on IGN (which is an organization I hate from the bottom of my heart) to complain about all the complainers. Shut up and don't buy the maps, I don't want people like you in my game, I work and make my own damn money, I can afford 15 dollars a month, it's not an issue, especially the amount of time and fun I spend on it.