Oi! A New Challenger Has Appeared!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoDz. Hope you are getting Rezurrection. I've had the classics since day 1 and they are not to be missed! :)

I hate dealing with forum noobsters (not new to a forum, but new to forums...as in like...a whole). They can be quite the pest, but nonetheless, I don't have the heart to tell them I hate them. I'll help them anyway. I'm a kind hearted fella, even though I shoot led into undead nazis many times a day.

Make yourself at home. And if you have anything smart, good, or really worthy to post, go ahead! But never forget about your best friend on these forums: the search button! Also: dont post anything about hacking or modding. It's sorta a secret no-no around here.

Enjoy your stay! Hope I helped!

-Fu

Howdy new guy!

I'm Faust. I'm a Dweller and the User of the Month! What do I do around her. Erg, mostly I post stories in the stories section (we've got some really good writes but I wont mention others names so no one feels left out) and post in the asylum section of our reseach logs. If you want to read some really mind-blowing stuff I'd recommend heading to the asylum. Otherwise, feel free to ask me or any other dwellers if you have any questions regarding the site.

Enjoy your stay.