Woods Isn't Dead! WITH PROOF.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very old I must say.

Black Ops 2 plot is about Operation Charybdis,

According to the unlocked Intel in the final mission, Mason never fully recovered from his brainwashing as he still hears Reznov's voice after killing Dragovich, making the CIA suspicious of Mason's actions (and presumably his connection to the JFK assassination). Weaver and Hudson became targets of suspicion as well for their association with Mason and their supposed complicity in gathering top secret information for Mason. Sometime in 1978, Mason's decision to chase an as of yet unknown lead led the CIA to deem him "burnt" and a threat to national security, along with Hudson and Weaver, who had escaped to South Africa with him. As of October 28, 1978, the CIA was making plans to form a joint task force with MI-6 in order to find and eliminate Mason, Hudson, and Weaver in what they dubbed Operation Charybdis. What became of the three after this operation was launched is so far unknown.

Also Woods might have died and saying he is alive is plan to lure Mason and others to a trap.

Hey guys, guess what I discovered today? Yeah, the title says it all. Woods is ALIVE. I did not make these findings myself and I do not claim ownership of these findings but I found this video on YouTube that says it all. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBV4txGu ... re=related

Please tell me what you think of this after you have watched it :)

Omg this is so old. Search before u make a topic. Yes he is alive duh.

• 2 months later...