The creation of Kino Der Toten

Ok before i want to say what im about to say this is all my opinion and have not been confirmed

Ok if anybody has seen inglorious bastards the movie from august 2009, then maybe this might interest you. And if you havent seen it yet i would recommend checking it out.

Now in the movie about half way through the movie there is a theater that this jewish girl owns. Now in the movie they plan to kill hitler at the end by burning the theater down with hitler and a butt load of other nazi leaders. If im not mistaken but does that theater look just like the kino der toten map. My guesses are that treyarch copied the layout of the theater from the movie and added things into it. Plus i didnt see the movie until about April of 2011.

I just found this interesting when i first saw the movie and watched it again to make sure that my eyes werent tricking me because i was playing kino very often in April.

Please let me hear your thoughts on this topic. Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kino Der Toten was actually meant to be released for W@W, with the final map pack (MP4). World at War never got that final map pack, so Treyarch decided to add it as the first Zombies map for BO.

World at War released in 2008. Kino would have most likely been released before Inglorious Basterds hit theaters in 2009. I don't think that's where Treyarch got the idea.

Kino Der Toten was actually meant to be released for W@W, with the final map pack (MP4). World at War never got that final map pack, so Treyarch decided to add it as the first Zombies map for BO.

World at War released in 2008. Kino would have most likely been released before Inglorious Basterds hit theaters in 2009. I don't think that's where Treyarch got the idea.

This is pretty likely, but if it was supposed to be in the scrapped MP4, it would be a while before the next game, so they would have some time to update the map (new guns, game engine, etc.) and maybe change the layout a little bit. The only problem with the Inglorious Bastards idea (I have seen the movie) is the screen covered more of the stage, and the curtain was behind it (?). I haven't watched it in a while, so my memory could be off.

Now, get off my bus.