Ascension Solo Leaderboard

Shooter

Yeah I remember mentioning it to you a while ago, you said somethng about starting a PC sect in the Grim Reapers.

I use an Xbox 360 controller for most games, hence the Xbox HUD in my videos. Just could never get to grips with KB/Mouse gaming. People ask why PC game then? Main reasons being, much better graphics and Call of Duty mod tools, the proper modding and mapping tools always get released after all the DLC is out, which means tons of great user-made zombie maps to keep the game fresh 'til the next Treyarch game drops. Plus I needed a new PC at the same time I wanted to get a console, so I went for the 2-in-1 option and built a gaming PC ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries man perfectly understandable ;) The only thing I have is 15 minutes of gameplay footage from round 161 which I retrieved from a friend, I did have the final part with kills, headshots etc and all of the rest of the game footage but lost it due to a hard drive failure a couple of months ago. But here's a screenshot from the footage I have left if that'd count:

Hey superhands, why are your points ending in a 4? Or is the zero just cut out of the screenshot?

Is it too painful to add xbox controller to pc. I tried it with ps3 controller and didn't get lucky with that. Is there a program/driver you use to connect your xbox controller to your pc?

Yeah it's much simpler to use an Xbox controller, it's made by Windows so it's automatically compatible with a lot of games anyways.

So... those are identical photos, you just photoshoped the original to make the score look better and remove a mysterious blemish? In doing so, reconstructing the texture of the thunder gun camo, AND the bloodstain where the score is represented? Come on, man.

I was going to give benefit of the doubt considering scores actually can momentarily land between multples of 10 if you freeze frame while shooting. This is just getting silly.

So you're accusing me of cheating, nice. C'mon man gimme some credit, I have nothing to prove to anyone, anyone who knows anything about me knows I don't need to cheat to get to high rounds, especially on Ascension.

But hey if that's what you or anyone else thinks sorry to hear that, if I'm not added to the leaderboard, oh well. I play this game for fun, not brownie points.

But what did you mean by reconstructing the Thundergun camo and whatever else you said? If you look the photo's are both the damn same, apart from the blemish removal, open your eyes...

PM was referring to the 161 round game. And you've beaten the world record twice, yet still have no viable proof? I could post the entire msg, but don't feel it's appropriate to do so in order to not start any flame wars. It's just the more you explain yourself, the more your story falls apart. Sorry guys. I did not mean to hash this out in public.

I don't understand the gratification one gets from their need to gain approval from others by fabricating zombie stats/scores. Totally baffling. There are more important things to judge one's character upon... zombies is not one of them.

I will no longer be participating on these forums. Later!!!!!

Well actually I mentioned that I've done 161, and we talked about a game I did with the 1.3m score at the end. If I made you think the 1.3m game and the 161 game were the same game then my bad, but that's not what I meant. But hey like I said I'm not here to prove anything so I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, don't let me stop you from participating on the forums.

Thanks man, well I guess I can see why CJ would be suspicious, and if the pics aren't quite enough proof then no problem. Shame CJ couldn't talk this out with me via PM though and I don't appreciate being called a liar... but oh well, even the best players in the world get accused of faking their scores. As I said I don't need to prove anything to anyone, anyone who knows me knows I don't need to fake anything. But if anyone else has some sort of problem with me, then be an adult about it and talk to me via PM please ;)

'hands...

Can't we just all get along. I understand where CJ is coming from.

Super, With all due respect since you have altered the only proof you had I think it cannot be proved that it is your highest round as you mentioned. Please post a video next time. A simple 5 second video with cell phone works. Again this is for community and since it is such a huge accomplishment we need a valid proof.

Thanks,

way2g00

If this dude can't see the discrepancy and goofiness amongst the following, then I am wasting my proverbial breath.

1. I have THREE messages from him discussing his end game points of the round 161 game. The numbers do not match either of these photos, but now there is a SECOND game. He was just confused. OK!!!!

2. Removing the blemish on the original pic would have required him to redraw both the thunder gun and the bloodstain behind score perfectly, yet he failed to preserve the 0? Oops.

3. Admitting to digitally altering a pic he's submitted as proof does NOT help his case at all.

4. His answers get more bizarre with every question or criticism he fields.

So you can announce the greatest feat in zombie history publicly, but any negative response has to be made in private? I see the logic there.

With that, I've spent way too much time on this silliness. I'm done.

Ok, so I forgot to add the 0 on the edit. That's the difference between it being real and fake? REALLY?

And why would I make a massive hoo-haa over getting to that round on Ascension anyways, it's one of the easiest games I've ever done tbh and I think it's far from the greatest thing you can do in this game. If I was to break a record on a map like COTD or Shangri-La, that's something I'd get out there. And yes there were 2 100+ games I did, sorry if I didn't make that clear but I probably didn't think it was relevant to make that point clear to you.

But anyways I already said I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, there's enough spam on this thread now. So if you must reply back then go ahead, but you won't hear from me again as I've said everything I need to say, so whether you believe me or not is pretty much irrelevant to me as of now, no disrespect. Laters!

Until I have further video evidence, the Leaderboards will NOT be changed. And that's all there is to it.

Superhands, I'm sorry I can't add you to the list yet. Until you can get me some sort of more valid prood other than an edited photo it will remain As-is. Don't take it personal or anything, I'm not saying you didnt do it or its not possible(i know it is), I just gotta have stronger evidence. Hope you understand.

Please no more discussion on this. You can PM me if you'd like to discuss this more, but please try to keep this thread clean

Would anyone else like to submit their scores? I'll be makimg another update in a day or two.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can you update my new record for this thread? I have been waiting lol, actually I could have updated this myself but it would'nt be fair to do it without someones approval.

Here is the video.

0j1AdKwajDg

Thanks.

Round 69 ;) I suicided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SZedh7 ... ata_player

706,010 points, 5,717 kills, and 198 headshots

Updated the board for you guys. If anyone wants to be added or changed just let me know.

So annoyed. Just got to 100 in around 17 hours, with exactly 20,000 kills at the end. Downed at the end when I was messing about on 100 (intended to suicide anyway). I paused as I was going down as instead of taking a picture I decided to record it and the screenshot it if I needed a picture. However when I go onto my videos it doesn't show up.

Overall, a complete waste of time as now I have no proof whatsoever.