I have tons of ques?

dylandto

Is there any small Easter egg. How were there zombies there. Y does the monkeys get your power up and bring it to the templeand U kno how after u pack a puch water pushes u down wat will happen to the monkey if they still your power-up and the water was stil going.Y did the monkey BOMB came back in shangri la but not call of the dead. How did the babygun got there and who created it.Y is there a napalm and a ice zombie thing and a zombie in a gas mask?

PS:iam new to the fourms and i guy gave me brains wat do they do and how do u give them. And wat is zombifactoin things with green boxes

EDIT: who made the scavenger and the other gun in call of the dead?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PS:iam new to the fourms and i guy gave me brains wat do they do and how do u give them. And wat is zombifactoin things with green boxes

Click this: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=930 the initial thread about [brains] .

It is basicly just reputation that you can give to people who post good posts. You can give it to people by clicking the green thumb up in the top right hand corner of the post. Each click gives 10 brains although you can only do it once every few hours or something so only give it to posts you think are worthy.

Zombification (green boxes) corresponds to the amount of brains you have. It goes, in order, 'Human' , 'Almost zombie', 'Zombie', 'Undead Master', 'Epic Zombie' and 'Zombie Lord' as you can see in the link I gave you.

That should be enough to give you an understanding.

Hope it helps! ;)

PS. With your other quesitons it may be a good idea to look in the Zombie training facility or research centre. Well that's is what I would do.

Is there any small Easter egg. How were there zombies there. Y does the monkeys get your power up and bring it to the templeand U kno how after u pack a puch water pushes u down wat will happen to the monkey if they still your power-up and the water was stil going.Y did the monkey BOMB came back in shangri la but not call of the dead. How did the babygun got there and who created it.Y is there a napalm and a ice zombie thing and a zombie in a gas mask?

Translation: Is there a solo easter egg? How did zombies get to Shangri-la? Why do the monkeys steal your power-ups, and take them to the temple? You know how after you Pack A Punch water pushes you down? Well what would happen if they steal your power up and the water was still going? Why did the monkey bomb make a return in Shangri-la, but not Call of the dead? How did the 31-79 JGb215 get to Shangri-la, and who created it? Why is there a Napalm, Ice zombie(Shrieker), and a gas-mask zombie? PS:I am new to this forum and a guy gave me brains. What do they do, and how do you give them, and what is the zombifcation meter with the green bar do? Also, who made the scavenger and the other gun in Call Of The Dead? My Answers: There is no solo easter egg. The use of 115 by nazi scientists. No one knows why the monkeys steal your power-ups, but treyarch most likely made it so it was harder for the player. I would have to test out the water and the power-up stealing monkey to find out. Most likely it would just keep running up though. Treyarch wanted Call Of The Dead to be harder, and thought that the V-R11 would be a replacement for the monkeys, and people complained about there being no monkeys, so they returned. Dr.Maxis created the 31-79 JGb215, IN Shangri-la, due to there being a nazi base located there. About the Napalm and the Shrieker.... Richtofen states "What mutation caused this one?" sometimes when a Napalm comes out of the ground. Theres your answer. A zombie being overexposed to 115. Brains are a form of respect here on CoDz, you get them for making good, and intelligent posts. Believe it or not, at one point we had negative brains, but people abused that so it got taken out. To GIVE brains, click the little green plus next to their post. The more brains people have, the better the poster. That little bar you see is the amount of brains you have. The rank above it is just a simple rank. Oh, and no one TRULY knows who created the V-R11, but the Scavenger was most likely created but Dr. Harvey Yena, a american spy sent into group 935, due to the fact that the Pack A Punched version of the Scavenger is called the Hyena Infer-DEAD.

Ok guys here is what he said:

Is there a small Easter egg? How were the zombies there? Why do the monkeys get your power up and take it to the temple, the one that you pack a punch at and the water pushes you? What will happen to the monkey if they steal your power-up and the water is still going? Why did the Monkey bomb came back in Shangri-La but not CoTD? How did the babygun got there and who created it? Why is there a napalm zombie and an ice zombie thing and a zombie with a gas mask?

P.S. I am new to the forum. A guy game me brains so I was wondering what do they do and how do you give them. What are the zombifaction ( don't know what he meant) things with the green boxes?

Who made the scavanger and the other gun in CoTD?

Is there any small Easter egg.

what do you mean?

How were there zombies there.

There is the Meteor that crashed there.. not to mention the 115 mining facility...

Y does the monkeys get your power up and bring it to the temple

the monkeys live there and feed their monkey babies powerups :?:

and U kno how after u pack a puch water pushes u down wat will happen to the monkey if they still your power-up and the water was stil going.

:shock: i dunno

Y did the monkey BOMB came back in shangri la but not call of the dead.

Treyarch probably thought the VR11/Scavenger guns were sufficient in COTD and likely got thousands of complaints from the community to bring back the monkey bomb

How did the babygun got there and who created it.

Richthofen and Maxis

Y is there a napalm and a ice zombie thing and a zombie in a gas mask?

and girl zombies? just to keep it new, design choice. they probably wont be back

you give them out by hitting that green plus sign in the top right of peoples posts, they give you forum cred (no street cred) :(

treyarch ;-)

Is there a small Easter egg? How were the zombies there? Why do the monkeys get your power up and take it to the temple, the one that you pack a punch at and the water pushes you? What will happen to the monkey if they steal your power-up and the water is still going? Why did the Monkey bomb came back in Shangri-La but not CoTD? How did the babygun got there and who created it? Why is there a napalm zombie and an ice zombie thing and a zombie with a gas mask?

P.S. I am new to the forum. A guy game me brains so I was wondering what do they do and how do you give them. What are the zombifaction ( don't know what he meant) things with the green boxes?

Ya know... Cause... I didnt just... write that out before you... or nothing.... :facepalm:

Ya know... Cause... I didnt just... write that out before you... or nothing.... :facepalm:

Sorry but I didn't see it LOL.