Oh my freaking god... i hate Samantha

CLAYMORE

okay so me and my friend are playing, round 36 and im diving off the stairs that lead to the barrier next to PHD, but in the air, out of no where we here Samantha laugh and im dead, and within 1 second, im out, my friend doesnt even get the chance to try to revive me for some reason,

I lost my Zeus's Cannon

my Porters x2 ray gun

Jugg, PHD, Revive, stammin up, and Speedy cola

Sickle

and my Pride.. :evil:

Because of this we died at an early round of 51, well to us is early kuz weve gotten to 57.

IDK someone explain this crap to me, i was thinking maybe because when i dove i went to high and it was considered a glitch and just killed me.........

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of this we died at an early round of 51, well to us is early kuz weve gotten to 57.

listen to him bcos of this we died at an early round of 51 when we can get to 57 if anyhing that aint early if ur best is 57 and im sorry douch u dint need to say it :lol:

listen to him bcos of this we died at an early round of 51 when we can get to 57 if anyhing that aint early if ur best is 57 and im sorry douch u dint need to say it :lol:

When your up that high, which im almost 100% sure you havent, every round is almost 45 minutes, so it is pretty early, and im not gonna argue kuz im pretty sure your highest is 25.

And for everyone else he didnt flop, he was at stammin up

EVERYONE has been wrong in their suggestions so far - not trying to be condescending or patronising, it was a mystery to me the first time it happened to me. But there's a definitive answer to this problem which I found by messing about with cheats in the PC version:

In Ascension and other later maps (so CotD, Shangri La, as well as Moon and future maps), Treyarch implemented a way to stop people using NoClip and other out-of-map glitches, and this way was to instantly kill them off (which is when the laughing sound occurs). I messed about with the noclip cheat on the Pc version, and it turns out that whenever you go outside the playable area of the map, this happens. Even if you go to an area that is currently locked.

So, when you flopped down the stairs you must have done so at a slight angle and hovered about the non-playable area just at the edge of the map, which would have made this thing happen.

• 4 months later...