Most Annoying Clan on Xbox Live!!!

chefwhitey

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always use one line to make the STFU ..... "hye kids, santa isn't real :P " they shut up and I'm laughing my ass off (yes I know its LMAO but perfer it like that) also you got a new sub :D (if that is you on the video)

Regards Yellow-card8

Wait... Santa isn't real? :o who delivers all the presents then?

Lol jks ;)

You should send them a message telling them to watch this video. So they can see how retarded they actually are. This is what happens when babies get dropped on their head.

I always use one line to make the STFU ..... "hye kids, santa isn't real :P " they shut up and I'm laughing my ass off (yes I know its LMAO but perfer it like that) also you got a new sub :D (if that is you on the video)

Regards Yellow-card8

Lol, and thanks for the sub!

This is what happens when your mom gets high while pregnant.

Its annoying imbreds like these that are the reason I have games like LA Noire so I don't have to tolerate this crap.

Seriously chefwhitey you should send this to Microsoft and get all their accounts banned. I'm sure they've breached a number of the rules regarding Xbox live voice chat.

This is what happens when your mom gets high while pregnant.

Its annoying imbreds like these that are the reason I have games like LA Noire so I don't have to tolerate this crap.

Seriously chefwhitey you should send this to Microsoft and get all their accounts banned. I'm sure they've breached a number of the rules regarding Xbox live voice chat.

Lol, I think embarrassing them is a much better course of action. I got a bunch of messages from people that are sending them messages.