Is the crew going out soon?

Sigint

Hey guys. I was playing Shangri-la and i only just noticed this because i have a PS3, but does anyone else suspect that Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen are starting to get old, and may be on their way out?

I think this because Dempsey has started to say some things that someone around 50 would say. When a monkey stole a power up he said, "Come back here, i cant bend down that far". Takeo looks old, Richtofen looked bald in the Ascension poster, and Nikolai is looking old as well.

Maybe Map Pack 4 will bring the end to the crew, and possibly zombies all together. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not time for a new crew, these guys are the main protagonists. I think that they should have some other group of people, though, being that, how many jokes about freak bags and drunk Russians can you make? As sort of a b-story every other map, and these guys will stay for the main adventures.

I don't get why people are saying Zombies is going to be over. I mean, I don't know the exact figures, but the money that Activision must make from Zombies is ridiculous. It must give their map packs a 50% sales increase, at least. They may be dumb at some things, but one thing they know how to do is make money, and this is one of the biggest money makers they have. Zombies will hang around until we get bored and move on. I don't see this happening for a looooong time though...

I don't get why people are saying Zombies is going to be over. I mean, I don't know the exact figures, but the money that Activision must make from Zombies is ridiculous. It must give their map packs a 50% sales increase, at least. They may be dumb at some things, but one thing they know how to do is make money, and this is one of the biggest money makers they have. Zombies will hang around until we get bored and move on. I don't see this happening for a looooong time though...

I'm with you on this one. Treyarch and Activision wont throw away this cash cow too quickly, in all honesty its the only reason why I buy the map packs. (although the Annhilation MP maps IMO are the best thus far) I wont dismiss the speculation that SOMETHING is happening to the crew (Tank seems alot less aggressive in SL, Nikolai seems much more sane), but I dont think its the end of zombies.

I don't think it's the end of zombies, like said above mainly because of how much money it brings Activision and Treyarch.

But I would like to see a second crew made of secondary characters to the storyline, which would also explain some loose-ends in the story.

My ideal second crew would be Maxis - Gersch - Sophia - H. Hyena

But hey, it's just a dream :roll:

They are all changing becous the brainwashing is slowly goig away. This means that Tank gets less agressive, Nicolai needs less wodka and Takeo doesn't need to talk in those strange honor lines. :geek:

But Richtoffen still is a gay, sociopath and sadistic nazi. becous he just is that way :ugeek: