Modern Warfare 2 is ***FALLINGAPART***

I know this isn't really worth posting but Modern Warfare is completely FALLING APART. At first only a small amount of hackers had ruined the site. Now.. practically the online multiplayer is run by them! When I enter a game lobby I rank right up to 10th prestige and have all titles and emblems. EVERY GAME LOBBY IS A CHALLENGE LOBBY. It's really annoying how such a great online multiplayer is completely ruined :evil: ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what I've gathered from people...Xbox is the only console like that, and since you have PS3 as your console, I have a feeling you are exaggerating. I have found only one challenge lobby in months, I've been completely fine with finding a normal game time after time, in every game mode.

from what I've gathered from people...Xbox is the only console like that, and since you have PS3 as your console, I have a feeling you are exaggerating. I have found only one challenge lobby in months, I've been completely fine with finding a normal game time after time, in every game mode.

yeah.. I'm going to have to agree with Triix on this.. I rarely see modded lobbies.. I have yet to see a challenge or speed hacked lobby like the ONE i saw months ago.. I haven't seen anything but spam(which they have got'n rid of lately) and the team names color's changed lately.

• 2 years later...