**BewareOfTheSix**=Possible Meanings..

Hi everyone, I was just playing Kino Der Toten today and I noticed the sign 'Beware of the Six'. Iv'e seen this sign a few times and I thought I would try and figure out what it meant. I did some research and I I've come to these conclusions=

-Beware of the Six doors on Kino Der Toten.

-Beware of the 6th zombie round as dogs usually appear around round 6.

-Beware of the 6th Dimension which.. is time travel.

I believe that the third possibility is most probable. The group is stuck in a Multi-Dimensional-Travel. So it was placed here to warn them.

Tell me what you think :D .Thanks.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use to think that the "beware of the six" ment beware of the docter.

Reasons:

docter has six letters and the "beware of the six" is a phrase for beware of the docter.

in CoD WaW i remember seeing beware of the doc, or docter, in the campaign zombie maps, and mp maps. (correct me if im wrong)

i like the 6th dimension theory. makes sense. :D

while i was playing kino der toten and after i read your post i also think it means beware of the sixth picture in the place right before u go to the alley. the four picture with people on it, and to more blank picture. one on the wall and one on the floor. just a theory don't know if that really means anything, but just had to put that out there and plus im new to this stuff but yea.

:D

i use to think that the "beware of the six" ment beware of the docter.

Reasons:

docter has six letters and the "beware of the six" is a phrase for beware of the docter.

in CoD WaW i remember seeing beware of the doc, or docter, in the campaign zombie maps, and mp maps. (correct me if im wrong)

i like the 6th dimension theory. makes sense. :D

I thought of that too except instead of it being 6 it would be G short for green the color of richtofens points, though i may be going too far fetched

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you look on some other walls, they have other writings on them including numbers. Well There is 6 Electric box's and each room with writing has a electric box.. Just a theory.

It's said on the box theory that there might be a order in shooting them. Well I don't know maybe I put too much thought into it :D

but there's 7 boxes, you're forgetting the grey one in the alley

no worries man :P I really think everyone's reading too much into it though, as i said earlier, I think it just means watch your back, that's just based on all the films i've seen where people say things like 'check your six' etc. at first i thought there was a deeper meaning, but just like my views on an actual easter egg in kino I really think that if there was more to it then we'd have at least made some progress in figuring it out by now :/