Theory's based on kino song 115 (updated)

First of all you have to listen to the lyrics of the song Look up 115 on YouTube real quick and watch the one that has the lyrics listen closely because the lyrics are very revealing to my theorys

In certain places of kino there are names written on the walls these names are Samantha, abigail, and Emilia. As we already know samantha is dr maxis's daughter.

I am convinced that Emilia is samanthas sister I get this theory because Emilia means rival and from this I get sibling rivalry . All this info may seem irrelevant to the subject but trust me this little theory is a base for the whole rest of the theory's about the song. You should also know that Samantha means Listener of god.

I have another theory that Samantha and Emilia are twins but this theory is along shot I get this one from the fact that there are two girls bedrooms one is bright and nice the Other is dark and demonic but other than those diffriences they are identical. It could just Also be that it's a past and future thing because of the teleporter which is also a time machine.

We also already know that dr maxis and or the rest of his family is staying at kino. In wat I presume to be Sams room the bright and nice one if u go to the windo u can hear SAMs mom Whom I believe is abigail.

Now to the song I have numerous theory's coming out of this thing. Ok to put it simply there are two voices a normal girls voice and demonic sounding screamo voice, I think that the normal voice is Samantha and the screamo voice is the evil Emilia.

In numerous places and occurrences you hear girls laughter,

Screaming and the lights dining and brightening all over the place, there have been many thoughts to wether this is Samanthas doing I say yes because the first line of the song says in the normal voice "no one can see me" which pretty much meaning that samantha is hideing right?

But what is she hiding from, what I belive shes hiding from is her sister who I have theorizes has some how turned evil probably from element 115 which is what made the teleporter/time machine and some of the upgraded guns.

Element 115 is also what created the zombies in the first place, alot of people think it was the nova gas but the Germans created zombies to fight the wars so Germany wouldn't lose any men. the nova gas was created to destroy the zombies after they did what was needed of them, that didn't work to well cause that what made the gypsies or nova crawlers.

So any way Emilia is an evil zombie bitch and in the song she says "I'll stop u from breathing and all ur deceiving and this house is not my home" that basically spells out rivalry between emilia and sam, and that the rooms are one of emilias. There's more but I'll skip a few parts to support my theory of Emilia being affected by element 115 because she clearly says bring me 115 I don't kno wat for wether to teleport/travel through time to heal herself or just to create more zombies.

there's alot more I can pull from the song but I'm Gonna save that for later. my last theory for this post is just some food for thought. perhaps the reason why dr maxis is a playable charicter in kino is either 1 of 2 theory's I have developed, he's either looking for his family or he's trying to defeat his evil zombified daughter.

hope this wasn't too boring if you hav any comments questions or concerns feel free to post one or sent me a message my name is bluntcorpse115

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to say that you should space out your posts, it's more helpful for the eyes then just seeing this big blob of words, I am also your theory has some holes, every theory has holes but sometimes there small, this one has big holes

I am not flaming, but I can see that your a "newbie"

But brains on atleast trying :)

Regards Yellow-card8