Solo easter egg?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Maybe there is. I would look harder. Treyarch just dropped some info saying we missed something.

There is no solo Easter Egg unfortunately. I am a solo-only player due to my lack of high speed internet and I would have found it already, as would have many of other people. They have checked the coding, they have checked everything and there is no implications towards there being a solo EE.

Now onto the next thing, please stop twisting Treyarch's words into saying we missed something. They specifically mentioned the mountain range when saying we missed something, so I don't understand why you leave that part out and continue to mislead other users into attempting to find something they never hinted at. I'm sorry if this sounded mean, it's just late and I'm tired. :P

No harm done, I understand. I didn't mean to mislead anyone. If anyone would have found it, it is people on here and I know that. I just hit every post that resembled the original Twitter post. I want as many people involved as possible. I know it has to do with the mountains, and I actually posted that before I reached the conclusion that it wasn't in game. Sorry to anyone I might have mislead. And sorry to you Tac, not what I meant to do.

• Administrators

No harm done, I understand. I didn't mean to mislead anyone. If anyone would have found it, it is people on here and I know that. I just hit every post that resembled the original Twitter post. I want as many people involved as possible. I know it has to do with the mountains, and I actually posted that before I reached the conclusion that it wasn't in game. Sorry to anyone I might have mislead. And sorry to you Tac, not what I meant to do.

No man don't worry about it, I appreciate that you want to get as many involved as possible. In the chance that Shooter or I are wrong, it's nice to see other peoples' thoughts and the hard work they put into their theories. Just remember that every theory that is made must revolve around the mountain ;)

• Administrators

i am not playing another map until this is done on solo there must be a way

It's not possible, the solo player simply does not have the speed to press the four buttons in time, it's been tried over and over and no one can get it. It's can't be done sadly.

Commander, there is no solo Easter Egg.

There is no way for one person to press all four buttons to activate it. Even with the Ballistic Knife and Stamin-Up.

The only way to activate the eclipse is to press those four buttons. The only way to do the Easter Egg is to activate the Eclipse multiple times and do the steps while the Eclipse is active.

Alot of the steps are designed for multiple people. An example being the step where you must step on the runes on the two sides of the map. You need two people to step on the same rune. Even if you could activate the Eclipse, which you can't.

For the next step, three people must stand on the plate underneath the waterslide, with a fourth person landing on it to complete the step.

All of which must be done during an eclipse that you CAN'T ACTIVATE.

Can someone please lock or delete this (now pointless) thread?