Hey!

Hey guys I'm new here on the CoDz community, but I'm not new to zombies. I've been playing zombies since the zombies map back on World at War and I have all the zombies maps, I'm pretty good at most of them and I'm also interested in theories from the storyline. Hopefully I'll get to play with some of you guys and have some good games, peace. -Matt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome! If you have any storyline questions, just ask me, or any other members! We have many great members on the site, all of which would be more than willing to help you. I don't know how far you are in the story but the best place to go to first the Research Facility (the most work gets done there :lol: ) I only kid. The Asylum is... well insane. Great stuff is there, the Training Facility is for new members to the story, but not many posts are there. But again, if you have any questions, just ask!