dont say five sucks!!

selectyeti89

really if you havent made it to at least round 30 then you cant say your good at zombies. Im sorry I just have to say. I mean really the fact is that the only "hard" part about five is that the traps are hard to use and the winters howl looses effectiveness at about round 35-36. If you say its hard you are not very good at using guns because like the assault rifles and lmgs will kill effectively till about thirty and you could just camp until then if you want to. the war room is stupid easy to run, the basement is difficult but not impossible, and the upstairs is a bit harder to run than the war room but is still pretty easy if you are skilled. now if you have gotten far on five and just dont like the atmosphere, to easy, gets boring or whatever then fine say it sucks but dont try to say it sucks because you cant get far, that just means you suck.

BGdy58MVHCs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

five sucks

Oh no he just didnt! You going to take that from him selectyeti?

Well he was kind of a jerk saying your not good if you don't get to 30, and I just couldn't resist with the title. And don't say I'm bad, I've gotten to late 30's, and only died because my friends suck, people quit, and/or suicide from boredom.

And getting to 30 on Five isn't that EZ, it takes a long time, and it's very tight much more zombz than Kino, I've done it solo, but it's just a time waster, and map that's overly difficult, and with over 2 people, you can't go super high because camping doesn't work 40+.

five sucks

Oh no he just didnt! You going to take that from him selectyeti?

Well he was kind of a jerk saying your not good if you don't get to 30, and I just couldn't resist with the title. And don't say I'm bad, I've gotten to late 30's, and only died because my friends suck, people quit, and/or suicide from boredom.

And getting to 30 on Five isn't that EZ, it takes a long time, and it's very tight much more zombz than Kino, I've done it solo, but it's just a time waster, and map that's overly difficult, and with over 2 people, you can't go super high because camping doesn't work 40+.

I know. :lol: I was just joking! And trust me, five is not my favorite map either.

Five is an okay map. It's fun and great for a challenge. Only problem for me, is that the map is too tight.

By the way, don't say that people who haven't gotten to round 30 suck on Five. It's simply their skill level at it. I've gotten to round 27 on Kino, which is decent. But just because people aren't great at ONE map, doesn't mean they suck at zombies.

And, yes, there are WAY to many rage-quitters on Five.

five is to tight, thats what makes it hard which is good. and nova crawlers wont ever spwn anywhere but the basement so dont go down there and you wont have any problems. And im sorry but 27 on kino cant even considered good at all, I mean im sorry but there is so much noobs on this site its actually annoying me. I might have been to mean saying round 30 on five is only considered good because it actually is a hard map. but come on 27 on kino.... :facepalm::facepalm: :cry: :cry:

I like five, but at times it is inconvenient.The way that the teleporters send you any which way is understandable. The guns are placed in relatively good spots. The positions of the spawns are what infuriates me. I can be running from the pig room to the main teleporter and bam, zombies are coming from every angle. Its just at the bottom floor though.

I play that map with friends only. Obvious reasons include.

-Rage quiters

-Griefers

-And more entertainment

Its a good map just not for a large crowd

I never got the "it sucks cuz it's too hard" thing. Granted it is hard, but not impossibly hard by any means. It's the first map that I had a really good 4 player game on so I have fond memories of it, so I think that's why I like it so much. I only ever played split-screen on the W@W maps beforehand cuz I didn't own it myself at the time so just used to play it at a friend's, I thought it was pretty awesomebut never got really into it. But when I played a 4 player game on FIVE with the same friend when Black Ops first came ut, we got to round 26 and I was just like "WOW.". So yeah like I said that's why I love FIVE.

• 2 months later...

I think you're right in saying if you suck at it then you can't really give an opinion as to whether it's good or not. I disliked COTD when it first came out cuz I weren't used to havng some guy wandering round in the middle of the game always screwing me over. I hated Shangri La cuz it's a really hard map at first. But after playing both of them a few times and started getting to high rounds, I loved them both. There's not a single map that I don't like because I understand how to play them all properly.

I actually LOVE FIVE, I've played it more than any other map besides Der Riese and I know it really well. You can put me in the map with 3 of the world's worst players and I'll keep reviving them and take them to a high round.