Auto Turrents GONE FOREVER!

Have you guys noticed, ever since kino the number of auto Turrents have lessened every map. Kino had about 3 auto Turrents, Ascension had 2 auto Turrents, and CoTD had none and same for Shangri la I think. Do u think Auto Turrents are ever gonna be on a future zombie map again? Maybe in this last map pack the last zombie map might have a auto turrent? What are your opinions?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the last map pack will have a little bit of everything in the maps so far. Like auto turrets, a fire trap or two, electric barriers, pap, all perks and maybe one new one, add some new weapons and take out some old ones, a few different types of escape routes, lots of buyable barriers and weapons and stuff, and maybe gas crawlers, dogs and normal zombies.

I think the auto turrets are a bit crap anyway, its not like the electric traps on kino or the fire traps on ascension, those kill anything that tries to get through, the auto turrets don't hit everything and I often got a nasty surprise thinking I'd be safe so I stopped using them.

Also I don't think its just auto turrets that are making less of an appearance, its traps in general.

I think 3arc are trying to make it more difficult by removing them, I still think that the spikes on shangri la were meant to impale the zombies but after play testing they found it too easy. I mean why else would the spikes hurt you if they don't hurt the zombies...

I've never TURRENTS, but I've seen some TURRETS. And I believe there wasn't turrets for the last 2 maps because they don't really fit in. I mean, what production team for a movie sets up auto turrets??? And how would ancient Oriental temples set in remote jungles have mounted M60's????

Well the jungle has a AUG and the AUG is a 21st Centry weapon. So if they have a AUG I'm pretty sure they would have some kind of turret there.

Auto-Turrets are useless and inaccurate IMO. But seriously, what happened to the Electroshock Barriers? They've been gone for all BO DLC maps. I think 3arc should make maps W@W style, where they only take out bad and useless guns, instead of adding and taking away Wonder Weapons and Traps.

Auto-Turrets are useless and inaccurate IMO. But seriously, what happened to the Electroshock Barriers? They've been gone for all BO DLC maps. I think 3arc should make maps W@W style, where they only take out bad and useless guns, instead of adding and taking away Wonder Weapons and Traps.

If u never got to round 50+ solo u would never know how useful the Turrents are.

If u never got to round 50+ solo u would never know how useful the Turrents are.

I've gotten to 61 solo on Ascension and Kino, but I used the instant kill power of the Trap Train ™. I tried the auto-turret once on Ascension whilst trying to pack-a-punch, only to lose my perks to about 20+ Gibbed Zombies.

Yeah i think Traps are gone because last 2 maps had none you pay for that do damage to zombies so to make it like NDU where it relied on pure survival theyre removing things that make it easy for us. It is what weve asked for all along actually so theyre giving the community exactly what they want.