Best Famas Class

Sazh333

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont use the Famas it has way too much kickback to the right to be useful. In my opinion the Galil is best assault and i havent given stoner a chance yet might try one day but for close hipfire or long range feathering, galil works all ranges. L96A1 on the other hand, no, just no call of duty doesnt need another supa 1337 snipzzzz player who has snipz and xXx or oOo either side of their name cos they think its a cool thing to do. If you must snipe use the classified sniper anyway its better. Still annoyed that mw3 will allow you to quickly scope in on snipers though itll ruin it like mw2 was ruined.

Here's a suggestion: Don't use the FAMAS! It's basically cheating.

Use a proper gun, like an L96A1 or a Stoner63.

HA. Its not cheating. It is not overpowered. But overused for sure. And sniping is bad in Black Ops. The Stoner is a pretty good weapon since I have tried it out.

I gave up on trying hard on Black Ops a long time ago. When I play now, I play with crap guns that almost no one uses :) (PM63 Dual Wield, SPAS, FAL, MAC-11, ...)

It's just so much more fun if you're not worrying about K/D or something like that.

I actually think the PM63 is pretty good. But I prefer the Kiparis as it has more range.

I gave up on trying hard on Black Ops a long time ago. When I play now, I play with crap guns that almost no one uses :) (PM63 Dual Wield, SPAS, FAL, MAC-11, ...)

It's just so much more fun if you're not worrying about K/D or something like that.

Excuse me? Are you calling the FN FAL a crap gun. Oh! Not only the FAL, but the SPAS and the PM63! Shame on you mister, shame on you

the famas isnt cheating necessarily... but it does kill me vastly more than any other gun... followed by the ak74 and the galil. i use weapons that can deal a shit ton of damage with few shots, and are effective at all ranges. for example, the m60, m14, m16, g11, FAL, any sniper but the dragunov with acog, ak47, galil, and the commando. in terms of smgs, however, none of them meet that criteria so just pick one that sprays a shit load of bullets quickly with little recoil and is really accurate to hip-fire. i use the mp5k rapid fire with steady aim and any other perks, but particularly lightweight or scavenger. and always use hacker even if it isnt hacker pro.

Excuse me? Are you calling the FN FAL a crap gun. Oh! Not only the FAL, but the SPAS and the PM63! Shame on you mister, shame on you

The FN FAL only has 1 other gun that you can compare it too: the M14. It beats it anyday. The PM63 is underrated like the Kiparis. It is pretty good. I think the HS10 is better than the Spas. It has more damage and accuracy.

the famas isnt cheating necessarily... but it does kill me vastly more than any other gun... followed by the ak74 and the galil. i use weapons that can deal a shit ton of damage with few shots, and are effective at all ranges. for example, the m60, m14, m16, g11, FAL, any sniper but the dragunov with acog, ak47, galil, and the commando. in terms of smgs, however, none of them meet that criteria so just pick one that sprays a shit load of bullets quickly with little recoil and is really accurate to hip-fire. i use the mp5k rapid fire with steady aim and any other perks, but particularly lightweight or scavenger. and always use hacker even if it isnt hacker pro.

The Famas=most overused gun. I have since been using the Kiparis and AK74u alot more than the Famas. But it still pwns!

OK I think I have found the best Famas Class:

Famas w/ Red Dot

Scavenger (Pro is too important)

Sleight of Hand( Pro is important)

Tactical Mask (Pro is important)

Semtex

Concussion

C4

Strela-3

I really believe this is the best famas class out there and is used to rain down the most bullets possible on your enemies. This is what I'm running right now and would like to here your feedback.

McCachorro, I wanna try that class. Damn, 50 kills one game is insane.

Yeah dude but remember to have all the perks pro, because you will NOT run out of ammo, you will reload as fast as hell, and you will run without stopping. You are basically a one man army with that.

Famas w/ a Red Dot and Extended Mags

Python w/ a ACOG

Ghost Pro

Warlord Pro

Ninja Pro

Semtex

Concussion

Claymore

Go ahead and hate people :D

FYI though, I never spawn trap (unless the enemy team does first!), play alot of objective based games, and am an offensive and defensive beast. I rarely camp too, unless I'm one or two kills away from my Dogs, then I might. This is easily my favorite set-up and seems to be pretty effective against the majority of players.

They nerf the Famas and people still hate on it. I love it! :lol: