Invisible Crawler

Just like to know if anyone else has come across this on SL.

Last night me and the guys were cruising through some waves. Needed a crawler so peeps could hit the box.

Wave ends - crawlers are made. (we were camping the water slide)

All of a sudden i'm getting hit - so i turn around assuming it to be a zombie some has missed or a crawler.....nothing. I run a few feet away and im getting hit again, checking all around me....still nothing. Now my other team mates are getting hit too.

We obviously killed it in the end.

Now i play ALOT of zombies - almost daily. And have never come across this before,

Anyone else?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a glitch with the shrink ray. when u shoot the zombies with the gun and u walk on them. if one zombie is going from small to big then u walk over him at the right time it makes the zombie invisible. this has happened to me twice 1st time no1 belived me. then the 2nd time it was at the end of a round, n i showed my friend that i wasnt crazy haha. yea its just a shrink ray glitch.

Something similiar happened to me (I suspect),

but on Call of The Dead

Playing quite early in the game, about round 6.

I'd opened up the area to the light house, but not anywhere further than that.

I was standing on that little island where Quick Revive is.

There was NO WAY a zombie could hit me from behind, because I had not opened that area.

I got hit once by something I couldn't see.

I paniced and jumped and looked down, there was nothing there.

I got hit again and got downed

>>.

its a glitch with the shrink ray. when u shoot the zombies with the gun and u walk on them. if one zombie is going from small to big then u walk over him at the right time it makes the zombie invisible. this has happened to me twice 1st time no1 belived me. then the 2nd time it was at the end of a round, n i showed my friend that i wasnt crazy haha. yea its just a shrink ray glitch.

Nice one!

Good to know that im not the only one whos experienced this, not only that, but now i know how its done (kinda).

[brains] to you!