About the napalm zombie...

So today I hopped on the good ol' PS3, started up the EE, and a couple of friends and I had about 3 crawlers left and a napalmbie for the gas valve step. Well, a little ways down the tunnel, one of our crawler dies, and the napalmbie goes into a dead sprint. It actually ran into my mate and downed him. That's the first time I've seen that happen. It happened again twice in solo. Is it a glitch or does it normally happen? Either way, it tends to be almost always a game ender for solo. :L

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It usually happens when the round is over and you've failed to kill the napalm zombie. i guessing it happens in this case too. hope this helped! :D

not nessasarily, on xbox, me and my friends managed to keep the napalm zombie alive for 3 rounds, as we needed a max ammo we went to the next round (once was an accident) and it didn't run at us at all, i suppose if it did run it would make the gas step easier, and the next step with the glory holes and the spikemore don't effect it (a little helper for you there :D)

At the end of every zombie round, when you have one left, if you shoot it, it will sprint at you like a crazy mofo right?

It's the same with the Napalm zombie. You can keep it alive for multiple rounds though.

So, if you have 1 zombie and 1 napalm zombie left at the end of the round, and you shoot the zombie, it'll run at ya. Kill it, then shoot the napalm zombie. It will also run at ya.

Tis win :D

- Waffles

lol really?.. i didnt know that, should try that some time ;)

Well theres nothing that anyone here as already said about the Napalm running. As i too seen it run, at first i thought it was cause it was the end of the round or we kept him for too long. But one of the guys here said they kept him for 3 rounds so guessing no. Im guessing he runs wen he feels like it LOL