31-79 jgb215 really is the best.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes down to it, the Thundergun is the best "Oh sh!t!" weapon in Zombies, but the jgb has enough ammo that you can get through even the really high rounds without getting screwed. Personally, I'd rather have the jgb, because usually it's not getting cornered that downs me, but I can see why other players would rather have the Thundergun/Wunderwaffe.

lol what ? did you really just say that the wonderful waffle and the Thunder gun are noob weapons ? the wounder waffle takes a butt load of skill to use right. if you are on WaW that is. the thing can kill you and all the zombies with one shot. so if you just randomly run around shooting it you are gonna get yourself killed. you need to slow down for a second and aim. or if you see a large horde running at you just use 1 shot to kill em all. you know what i mean.

the Thunder gun is by far the most "easy" gun to use just point and shoot and it will take out the horde. so if you are calling some wounder weapons "noobish" well than you could also say that the keyboard smasher is "noobish" to. you can say all wounder weapons are "noobish" if you want.

but the point is if you see a wounder weapon in the box no matter what it is any body would take it. so you can not call any wounder weapon "noobish" if it is used by almost every single player now can you ? who cares if the gun is easy to use or not ? if it can kill a horde fast than i really do not care how hard/easy it is to use. a kill is a kill anyway you get it!

so you mean the noobs would rather have the thundergun or wunderwaffe. I agree those guns are to easy to use.

Uh... no. Yoteslaya, probably the best Zombie player in the world, has been cornered many a time. You know what he used to get out of it? Thundergun or wunderwaffle. I've done it before and so have you. I just think that if the babymaker (I'm callin it that. Sue me) and thundergun are on the same map, I'd take the babymaker. Besides, you've always got mustang and sally.

so you mean the noobs would rather have the thundergun or wunderwaffe. I agree those guns are to easy to use.

Uh... no. Yoteslaya, probably the best Zombie player in the world, has been cornered many a time. You know what he used to get out of it? Thundergun or wunderwaffle. I've done it before and so have you. I just think that if the babymaker (I'm callin it that. Sue me) and thundergun are on the same map, I'd take the babymaker. Besides, you've always got mustang and sally.

stop taking everything so seriously, I know the thundergun is a very good gun. probably the second best and yes I do get cornered about once or twice by round 50 on ascension. I mean really 40-50 is only a subpar game for me if I play ascension. my record for no downs is 48. I think for shang its like 35 or something.

you sneaky man...i almost pulled the WaW card but we are talking about the Blops version....

I do think that the Black Operations :lol: DG-2 is SOOOO much easier than the WaW and a monkey could use it....with that in mind it is still the best IMO

It IS BETTER THAN THE WUNDERWAFFE DG-2 :o :shock: :twisted: :lol: , and any other wunder weapon. first, it has the most ammo of them non pap and pap. second, it WILL kill a max spawn of 24 zombies which IS the max spawn with one shot if you know how to use it correctly. third, it can spawn pickups(only has this over the thundergun). fourth, is actually pretty good at clearing a path. now, for the wunderwaffe dg-2 its better because the waffe on blops only kills 10-12 pap and non pap. that only is a very good reason why its better. and it has the ammo problem over the wunderwaffe. thundergun, its better because it has more ammo and spawns pickups to. the thundergun might be better to save you but not for getting through the rounds. the winters howl, obvious reasons. scavenger, because it doesnt kill them with one shot at round 34+. the v-r11 because it is a little harder to use and less ammo, plus the v-r11 cant save you at all except for maybe reviving. so technically it is the best wunder weapon so far!!! I know I will be hated on for saying its better than the wunderwaffe but almost everything is better than the wunderwaffe. It is a really cool gun to use but it isnt the best. actually read this whole thing and think before posting please. I am making a good point here.

Dude you are totaly right man Baby gan all the way!!!

[brains] 4 you

waffe on blops only kills 10-12 pap and non pap.

LIES! :mrgreen: Well... Non upgraded the Waffe Pwns 10 zombies! Upgraded It has no LIMIT!

Well this is obviously someone who hasnt used the waffe in black ops.watch from 35 to 40 and tell me it kills them all.

T6Ayf72nxI4

Ahh, how much i HATE Bugs... :x