31-79 jgb215 really is the best.

It IS BETTER THAN THE WUNDERWAFFE DG-2 :o :shock: :twisted: :lol: , and any other wunder weapon. first, it has the most ammo of them non pap and pap. second, it WILL kill a max spawn of 24 zombies which IS the max spawn with one shot if you know how to use it correctly. third, it can spawn pickups(only has this over the thundergun). fourth, is actually pretty good at clearing a path. now, for the wunderwaffe dg-2 its better because the waffe on blops only kills 10-12 pap and non pap. that only is a very good reason why its better. and it has the ammo problem over the wunderwaffe. thundergun, its better because it has more ammo and spawns pickups to. the thundergun might be better to save you but not for getting through the rounds. the winters howl, obvious reasons. scavenger, because it doesnt kill them with one shot at round 34+. the v-r11 because it is a little harder to use and less ammo, plus the v-r11 cant save you at all except for maybe reviving. so technically it is the best wunder weapon so far!!! I know I will be hated on for saying its better than the wunderwaffe but almost everything is better than the wunderwaffe. It is a really cool gun to use but it isnt the best. actually read this whole thing and think before posting please. I am making a good point here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont express your opinions as facts.

The majority off zombie player believe that the dg-2 works better for them.

Proof? Check out the dg2 vs thunder gun. Dg 2 has double te amount of likes. The baby gun can not compare in damge terms, since it doeant avtually cause any damage, like the vr11.

I personally love the Jgb215! It has a good amount of ammo, makes easy work of trains, and kicking baby Zombies like a football will NEVER get boring! :D

And please don't moan at the guy. Most of what he says is indeed a fact. DG-2 had it's glory, so give the gun a chance!

I thought it would be terrible at first. i just played my first ever game of shangri la. i made it to round 23. the JGB is freakn awesome. it clears paths, has heaps of ammo, and is very fun to use

also, the best part about it is that it can make napalm zombies tiny so they dont do too much (but the fire still kills zombies around it)

PLEASE stop saying that these arent facts!!! they are, people syaing dont express my opinion as a fact are not making any sense because I already said If it was my opinion then I would have said they JGB is not as good as the scavenger. in fact all this thread is are facts!!! Im just trying to say that the JGB can go through more zombies, thus more rounds than any other wunder weapon. Im sorry if you still think the wunderwaffe or thundergun or scavenger or anything is better at getting through rounds, FACT is that it isnt.

Dont express your opinions as facts.

The majority off zombie player believe that the dg-2 works better for them.

Proof? Check out the dg2 vs thunder gun. Dg 2 has double te amount of likes. The baby gun can not compare in damge terms, since it doeant avtually cause any damage, like the vr11.

No disrespect, but there is a difference between majority of zombie players That suck even after getting the gun of their choice and skilled players that actually know how or when to use it.

ALMOST ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE WUNDERWAFFE???.....the thundergun doesnt kill a zombie if they are too close...wunderwaffe does...tunder doesnt even kill ones that are on a different terrain wunder does. winter howl isnt good really doesnt kill them automatically

shall i go on....

ALMOST ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN THE WUNDERWAFFE.....the thundergun doesnt kill a zombie if they are too close...wunderwaffe does...tunder doesnt even kill ones that are on a different terrain wunder does. winter howl isnt good really doesnt kill them automatically

shall i go on....

This was just way too complicating! First you say anything is better than the Waffle DG-2, then you say that all the other Wonder Weapons suck!

JGB really is a great gun. It's super effective, looks completely bad-ass and is absolutely hilarious. Gotta admit though, the Wunderwaffe is still my favourite wonder weapon. The sight of all the zombies on the map gettin' pwned at once on wave 30 on Der Riese has stuck in my head, and since then the Wunderwaffe has been my favourite gun ever. Plus the sound of the Wunderwaffe re-load is just incredible through a pair of Turtlebeaches.

Wunderwaffe > Jgb

Why ?

- Badass design

- The pleasure of hearing and see zombies scream in agony during a few seconds before their fall :twisted:

- First weapon to introduce the "power weapon" concept

- It can kill zombies in corners, which saved my life more then once

- Funny noises :lol:

- With the chaining effect, it can kill zombies all around you, which the other Wonder weapons can't do and which is very useful while reviving.

how about this:

THUNDER GUN: best for saving your butt and your teams butt. sure it does not give you any power ups but it is the best if you are trapped in a corner and need a fast way out. it is the best wounder weapon if you are running a train or you are in a panic because it requires almost no skill to use.

WINTERS HOWL: it is a cool weapon and it is fun to use. FREEZZZZ FREAK BAGS. but it is you know kinda sucky. but it is still a decent gun and can buy you "some" time to revive a team mate or save your own butt.

WOUNDER WAFFLE: it is just all around bad ass. butttttttttttttttttt it does take out your jugs if you fire it to close. so it is not really good if you are in a panic because you could end up killing yourself and the zombies. you need skill to use it right which is way it is not good if your in a panic and can not focus.

VR-11: it is a very good tactical weapon. the only problem is it has very low ammo and can not really "kill" any thing till you PaP. but it can still be very useful if used right.

SCAVENGER: it is just plain old fashion awesome. you can use it from very far away which makes it easy to save team mates from a distance. the sound it makes is awesome and it can kill a horde eazy. but it does have a delay and flopper is a must buy when you have this gun.

31-79 JGB215: it is just plain old fashion funny. it is good for running trains if you know how to use it. it has the most ammo out of any gun which makes it VERY useful in the higher rounds for when the monkeys are steeling your max ammos or if your not getting any power ups at all. plus it is fun to make baby crawlers.

you see ? all the guns are good for different reasons and different maps. you can not really say "this gun is the best because of this" where not all wounder weapons would be good on every map.

like if the Scavenger was on Verruckt for example you would be getting down back and forth. or if the keyboard smasher was on Shi-No-Numa you would not even be able to see the babys in the swamp.

so lets not fight over which weapon is the best. they are all awesome in there own ways. and they are all used to kill freak bags.

NOTE: i left the ray gun out because it is not a "power" wounder weapon. is the classic wounder weapon!

I do agree with alot of what you guys are saying but statisticly the JGB will always be able to kill the most zombies. And thats all its really meant for, its not meant to get you out of a corner or anything although it is still good at that. and I really do think the wunderwaffe is cool but if your trapped in a corner with 24 zombies your almost definitly dead.

It's called The Fractalizer when it's PaP'd. Any ideas why? And yes, it is a very bad ass piece of machinery. Especially when PaP'd. I never used Dead Shot Daquari in Call of the Dead because I just never found a reason to. I always shoot for the head anyway, but in Shangri-La I find it usefull for some reason. It's also helps with The Fractalizer because if you shoot it at the first zombies head you can be sure that it will shrink all the zombies behind it.