Do you shoot the pig?

thesavage5118

The first time I played, I found the pig while looking for the box. I checked it out for a second, and realized it was going to have a long, slow death. Either by starving, or complications from hanging like that. I promptly dispatched it with a mercy shot, right between the eyes. Since then I've done it everytime, and been raged on by some, SMH'ed by others, and agreed with by few.

Do you pop the pig? :D Or no.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I played, I found the pig while looking for the box. I checked it out for a second, and realized it was going to have a long, slow death. Either by starving, or complications from hanging like that. I promptly dispatched it with a mercy shot, right between the eyes. Since then I've done it everytime, and been raged on by some, SMH'ed by others, and agreed with by few.

Yep, although I like to kill him with the Stakeout, somewhat more humorous.

Although, a lot of people say that killing the pig increases the difficulty, but I'm 99% sure it's just a rumor.

Used too, my friends told me I would have bad luck. Coincidentally, I started getting bad guns. So, I didn't shoot "it".

There are rumors about killing the pig but the only thing I noticed when u kill him is the zombies run 1.5 faster, basically u see more runners and it is a pain in the ass to make a crawler. So I don't kill him. But an interesting fact, a pig can shreak or yell up to 115 decibels. :geek:

My favorite gun to kill the pig is the python... I like to fire all my shots into the zombies and don't reload just yet.... I look into the yellow eyes of the hopeless pig as he squeals in fright.... I slowly reload every shot into my python in front of him... I aim it at the forehead. And end his misery in one shot.

• 2 weeks later...