Kino: is it a trap?

i have came up with a theory. my theory is that the nazis took richtofen,takeo,dempsey,and nikolai prisoners. because if you go to the double tap machine and look outside to your left you can the automatic turret holders like they had on multiplayer map berlin wall.And that the nazis locked them in with the zombies and aliens because when you're at the double tap machine and keep opening the doors until you come to the stairs, and look to your right you can see a small look-a-like alien spaceship,therefore explaining the green crawlers. reply as to what you think :D

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "green crawlers" you're referring to are actually failed experiments of Dr. Maxis. Some of his failed test subjects were subjected to nerve gas (Nova 6). The results were such a bad mutation, it made them pretty much unrecognizable from their original human form. They're not extraterrestrials.

Dr. Richtofen quote from Kino, when facing the Nova 6 Crawlers:

"These must be the failed experiments Dr. Maxis was working on" or something along those lines.

And why would the Nazis take Richtofen prisoner when he's one of them? I mean sure, Richtofen is just using the Nazis for his own benefit, but they don't know that.

I'm not trying to shutdown your theory completely, but there is some major holes in it.